• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread III

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • He probably didn't care because Jeff Hardy is a drug addict and as a result wouldn't care. Period. If anything, he's probably laughing his ass of at Other for actually picking him up.

Roomer has it WWE was very surprised, backstage talk was they were working on getting Hardy back soon.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • That I don't know.

There's also talk of Edge coming back soon, maybe Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania. The injury he had (fully torn Achilles tendon) was possibly the most serious one you can have along with a neck injury, and I would hope he's taking his time getting back.

Edge should really take his time getting better. Achilles tendon is really serious.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • He probably didn't care because Jeff Hardy is a drug addict and as a result wouldn't care. Period. If anything, he's probably laughing his ass of at Other for actually picking him up.

I doubt the WWE would be laughing about it, for large portions of 2009 Hardy was arguably the biggest draw the WWE had to offer. With Hogan now at TNA, I doubt Vince would be happy to see a wrestler of Hardy's stature joining to help boost ratings.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • You Had Me At Hello said:
    I doubt Vince would be happy to see a wrestler of Hardy's stature joining to help boost ratings.

As though Other could actually beat Flagship in ratings consistantly. Perhaps Little and It but not Flagship.

mewthree w/armor said:
    Roomer has it WWE was very surprised, backstage talk was they were working on getting Hardy back soon.

After they dodged a bullet with Hardy by less than a few days, I would be surprised if they wanted him back at all.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • He'll be back in WWE within a few years, even if he does hard time. The WWE is so low on talent right now and they can't develop young guys properly. Vince has misused the guys he has bought from TNA so badly, its not even funny. All Vinnie K wants are 6 foot 10, muscular wrestlers. The issue is, most of them suck. In TNA Christian was a main eventer (He's in ECW...which is what? nothing), so was Chris Harris (To fat for WWE though he was quite thin). It's going to be interesting in the next few years how the WWE handle there talent.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • As though Other could actually beat Flagship in ratings consistantly. Perhaps Little and It but not Flagship.

I'm not saying TNA can beat RAW in the ratings. I'm just saying that Hardy has a fairly large fanbase and could cause some WWE viewers to defect to TNA. I'm interested to see how TNA push Hardy, seeing as his short term future is clouded in uncertainty.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • There are also roomers floating around about Rob Van Dam showing up at the Royal Rumble for a short stint in the WWE since apparently he is not in talks with TNA as reported.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Yeah, he appeared pretty late (25 I think) and was eliminated fairly qiuckly. RVD is an amazing athlete, It's a shame WWE doesn't recycle some of his moves like they have for other wrestlers.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • You Had Me At Hello said:
    I'm not saying TNA can beat RAW in the ratings. I'm just saying that Hardy has a fairly large fanbase and could cause some WWE viewers to defect to TNA. I'm interested to see how TNA push Hardy, seeing as his short term future is clouded in uncertainty.

I'm sure some viewers isn't what Other is aiming for. Though I too am interested to see how they handle Hardy.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • A few tidbits.

Booker T will not be in WWE for awhile, he wants to work a limited schedule but Vinnie K is not interested in having his wrestlers do that (Why Sting is not in WWE).

WWE is cleaning out the developmental division again, fired seven wrestlers down at FCW last week.

Last night from reports, Mike Tyson was real easy to work with. Limited entourage.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • mewthree w/armor said:
    Booker T will not be in WWE for awhile, he wants to work a limited schedule but Vinnie K is not interested in having his wrestlers do that (Why Sting is not in WWE).

Robbing Sting & Booker from WWE Vinnie. Oh you devil you.

WWE is cleaning out the developmental division again, fired seven wrestlers down at FCW last week.

This seems to happen every couple of months actually. Quit sad since they're developmental wrestlers.

Years
  • So what is everyone's predictions on the royal rumble? I think edge will return and win the rumble, rumors have been going around saying he is going to make his return. Also what are your views on the orton and sheamus title match at the rumble? It's a heel vs heel feud, those rarely occur. This leads me to speculate orton will turn face.

EstebanOrt77

The only Colombian on PC.
    Years
  • So what is everyone's predictions on the royal rumble? I think edge will return and win the rumble, rumors have been going around saying he is going to make his return. Also what are your views on the orton and sheamus title match at the rumble? It's a heel vs heel feud, those rarely occur. This leads me to speculate orton will turn face.
    I doubt Edge will return so quickly.

As for Orton vs. Sheamus, there is still another Raw left so there's probably gi=onna be someone added to the match.(I'm guessing John Cena)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I want Orton to turn face, actually. I sorta getting sick of his heel get up at the moment. :\

Edge really shouldn't return so soon. Achillies tendon is very serious, my dad told me about it. If it gets worse, he could permanently be out of the WWE.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Roomers are that Cena was pulled from the Championship match due to a bad back, he has several herniated disks in his back.

Alex Shelly in TNA also has the same issue, along with a herniated disk in his neck.

Years
  • Roomers are that Cena was pulled from the Championship match due to a bad back, he has several herniated disks in his back.

Alex Shelly in TNA also has the same issue, along with a herniated disk in his neck.

Yeah I heard about that.

There is a rumor going around right now saying randy orton assaulted a fan, here is the full story.

Spoiler:

Like I said just a rumor, may be false though. Here is the link if you want to check out the report link

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It would suck if Randy has to leave the WWE for even a little while due to that. : \

Royal Rumble is on the 31, correct?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Friday Night Smackdown <3

I don't know if I should watch it tonight or Devil May Cry. The giant rivalry between Ray Masterio, Batestia, and The Undertaker is just to much to miss. o_o

Edit:

Tyson and Jerchio vs DX last monday. Bwahahaha, Jericho can never win.

Years
  • Friday Night Smackdown <3

I don't know if I should watch it tonight or Devil May Cry. The giant rivalry between Ray Masterio, Batestia, and The Undertaker is just to much to miss. o_o

Edit:

Tyson and Jerchio vs DX last monday. Bwahahaha, Jericho can never win.

The steel cage match between rey and batista was pretty good, the thing that surprised me the most is slam masta J and jimmy wang yang picked up a win :0

Back