• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • There's also a supplemental draft at 12 noon EST, which is being broadcast live from WWE.com through Liveblogs.

SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT RESULTS:

Mark Henry to ECW
    Jamie Noble to RAW
    Trevor Murdoch to SD!
    Big Daddy V to SD!
    Deuce to RAW
    DH Smith to SD!
    Hornswoggle to ECW
    Super Crazy to ECW
    Chuck Palumbo to RAW
    Brian Kendrick to SD!
    Matt Striker to RAW
    Maria to SD!
    Shelton Benjamin to SD!
    Finlay to ECW
    Carlito to SD!
    Layla to RAW
    Kofi Kingston to RAW

Discuss away.

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Thankfully ECW got a few decent superstars in this part of the draft. Smackdown have less Superstars than RAW anyway, so with them getting more overall will help even things out. I am mostly pleased about 2 of RAW's aquisitions, Kofi Kingston and Layla. Layla is a much better wrestler than Maria and now its even to see some great 8 Diva tag matches. Mickie/Melina/Ashley/Candice vs Layla/Katie/Beth/Jillian would be great. :D Kofi will hopefully be pushed in the IC title picture soon enough and I can see him trying to get back at JBl for his loss on the draft show.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    yes raw got kofi kingston and a surprise for me was that d.h. smith went to sd i thought he was gonna be ted dibiasi's mystery partner well i guess its still a mystery i really like the way the draft turned out the only i didnt like was that raw lost mr. kennedy

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    yes i was very entertained that whole episode of raw every thing was good i especially liked it when jamie noble did his little promo with kane

Years
  • Boy! Kane was not too pleased with Jamie's Pranks. CM Punk is now 'The Ultimate Opportunist'. So Edge, eat your Heart out and move over! Chris Jericho seems to be Misfortuned in my Opinion. He tries quite hard and get's nothing good out of it. While Shawn Michaels 'Plays Dirty' and gets the whole Crowd with him. Edge was a pretty Evil Bully on RAW. JR wanted to say goddbye to King and RAW in his own Hometown, and Edge comes by and wrecks it all. CM Punk gave him his just Deserts. It was likely that CM Punk was going to win his match against JBL. And that was proved thanks to John Cena and his Assistants JTG ans SHAD (Cryme Time). Yet, I think we all await a Health Report about Vince MacMahon. Question is, after that, will he want to carry on his Million Dollar Mania? What surprised me though, was Cody Rhodes defecting against Hardcore Holly and working with Ted DiBiase Jr. And you know, it's unfortunate that after Jeff's draft to Smackdown!, The Hardy Brothers share one match together as a Tag Team, and then Matt gets moved to ECW. Shame.

:t152:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Question is, after that, will he want to carry on his Million Dollar Mania?
    The whole accident thing was to actually end the Million Dollar Mania.

What surprised me though, was Cody Rhodes defecting against Hardcore Holly and working with Ted DiBiase Jr.
    Ted DiiBiase Jr. along with other second generation wrestlers are starting a group. Rumors are that Carlito and Randy Orton will also join the group.

Blessed_Mew said:
    I seriously want to get back into wrestling. Is there any way to watch it online at all?
    YouYube is your best guess.
    Some times people upload fights, highlights, PPV fights. You can see older one as well as new ones. Just have to look carefully and regularly as WWE takes down anything they can find. Also on WWE.com you can some times see ECW the following day.

Years
  • If you don't want news on Undertaker, don't read this post.

I heard that Edge's Wedding is Supposedly on The 11th. I've also heard that it is on the 18th July this Year. And that the Deadman is going to...Pay a visit. Someone else told me that he'll return at Summerslam. One of the 3: 11th July, 18th July, or Summerslam.

:t152:

Last edited:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I wasn't really a big fan of the Punk over Edge thing, because Punk is a face champ and he didn't win cleanly over Edge. I guess the JBL match later redeemed it a bit and let him take on the "fighting champ" persona.

The draft was really good this year, I actually find myself looking forward to Raw instead of just watching it. Only bad thing was Michael Cole to Raw. JR >>>>> Cole.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • What the hell was up with Kane?

"Is he alive or is he dead?"

I hope he was talking about The Undertaker. I'd love to see him return and feud with Kane again. Although Paul Bearer would be nice aswell - he could return and manage Kane as a heel, then The Undertaker could return and feud with Kane.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • A Paul Bearer return would be fantastic. At the moment, no-one has any idea of what he could be talking about. I'm sure we'll find out on RAW Monday night.

Kelly Kelly to RAW aswell. Woo. :D

Vickie & Edge's Wedding back on for next week's Smackdown. Boo. D:

John Cena vs JBL in an NYC Parking Lot Brawl at GAB. Woo. :D

Mark Henry vs Tommy Dreamer for the ECW Title announced at GAB. Boo. D:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • TNA Victory Road - @#$(#@*$U(@*$&@(#*$&@(*$&(@*$&@(*!@$@#$)U&$@@#

Could have been one of the better PPV's of the year. Really. Undercard matches were great as always, World X Cup was great. Great matches. High impact.

But as always, the mid card really didn't produce. THEN the junk at the end. Russo...the head Booker for TNA must be crazy. The ending made no sense. IT WAS TERRIBLE. NO ONE WON! Joe beat everyone up?!?! Who's the heal / face???? Sting made no sense!!!

*mewthree crys*

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Haha glad I didn't buy Victory Road then. I thought pretty long and hard about it mostly because of the World X Cup. Out of curiosity, was Mistico in the Ultimate X or the 12-man tag for Mexico? Because I know he works for the same promotion as the other 2 guys that were wrestling for Mexico and he is really a phenomenal wrestler.

Oh and the "Is he alive or dead?" Kane thing, I don't see it being anything other than Undertaker. And I guess that means they'll be feuding within a month or so.

PainKiller

The Alpha and Omega
    Years
  • I adore wrestling, but I haven't been recently. The storylines have really fallen and have lost my attention. That and I don't agree with many of the champions.

I'm a pretty big fan of both WWE and TNA.

Though, I also enjoy the Indy Promotion CHIKARA.

Favorite Wrestler(s):

Edge
    Triple H
    Eric Young
    Colin Delaney
    Matt Hardy
    Petey Williams
    Kurt Angle

Hated Wrestler(s):

John Cena
    Hulk Hogan
    Un-Masked Kane
    Jeff Hardy
    Sabu

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • MMA

Hey, i know this is more for wrestling, but is anyone here an MMA (UFC, PRIDE, K-1, HEROS, IFL,Strikeforce) fan, and if so, who's your fave fighter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back