• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    Want: Can i have a beldum with good ivs in speed attck and hp, and decent in defenses, adamant if possible but dont mind as long as it isnt attck -?
    And then can you ev train the beldum 76 hp 228 attck 56 def 92 spd 56 sp df (errrr, nvm sorry, i thought you did ev training, nvm about that then <3)

A treecko with endeavor and quick attack (hatched but untouched)

And can you put a quick claw and focus sash on them?

Offer: I can give a shiny gyarados..., and i don't know if you want it but i have a semi-legit shiny darkrai
    It was obtained through that jap e4 glitch

I know its a lot to ask for, particularly the beldum but Plz and thank you? :D <3
    If you think i should offer more let me know and ill see what else i can get :)

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'd love a charmander, Torchic, Growlithe, Beldum (in particular, I just couldn't catch this one!), bulbusaur, and anything from just about any of the earlier gba series. My only shiny is a magikarp(sad, I know but i was lookin' for feebas). But I also just caught a bunch of torkoal's. Maybe you'd be interestede in that? I dunno, I have 9 boxes of pokemon, anything you're looking for? but that was a long list, besides the beldum, which if it's shiny maybe worth more than I can trade, I just be happy with either a charmander or growlithe :).

Also, I'm looking for someone reputable to trade some of my pokemon who need to be holding an item and traded. For instance, bet wrong with the porygon and you'll never get another chance. I'll supply any materials, and even extra pokemon of that type if the person needs one for the trade! Whatever is needed to get to know the other person (briefly) so that I'm confident the trade will wok out.

Current trades needed

PoliWhirl W/ kings rock -> politoed
    Slowpoke W/ Kings rock -> slowking (slowpoke extras available)
    Porygon W/ UpGrade -> Porygon 2 -> Porygon Z (Porygon extras available)
    Scyther W/ metal coat -> Scizor
    Rhydon W/ Protector -> Rhyperior

Soon to need

Seadra W/dragon scale(missing scale right now) - > Kingdra
    Dusclops (missing dusclops) w/ Reaper Cloth -> Dusknoir
    Clamperl W/Deep Sea tooth. DeepseaScale(Missing both items still) -> Huntail/Gorebyss

If anyone is interested in this please get in touch!

Regards,
    Kate Markowitz

To this breeding group, I apologize if my last request was off topic and not your deal, but I figure it's worth a try... If you have any help in that endeavor I'd love to hear it, if not, consider my previous request only...

Thanks again!

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Hey bob, I'm askin' again in case the previous post was too long... 'd love a charmander, Torchic, Growlithe, Beldum (in particular, I just couldn't catch this one!), bulbusaur, and anything from just about any of the earlier gba series. My only shiny is a magikarp(sad, I know but i was lookin' for feebas). But I also just caught a bunch of torkoal's. Maybe you'd be interestede in that? I dunno, I have 9 boxes of pokemon, anything you're looking for? but that was a long list, besides the beldum, which if it's shiny maybe worth more than I can trade, I just be happy with either a charmander or growlithe :).

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    hey there all. sorry i haven't been on in a while. if you could send your requests here: [email protected] that would be my personal mail (i give you all that because of the fact that my inbox here can't take much for messages). i'm running this test message from my Ubuntu machine (not currently installed, though). i'll be back as soon as i can be, though. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Hey there everyone! I would like to welcome -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- to the Breeding Center Team! :D

UGAtyler07 - i'd feel like i were ripping you off. i can get you the Celebi, but don't worry about the cost to you. :D

LinX - i do have one, just let me know when you're on. :D

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    sorry i dont think there are any new members being accepted i was only added cause im an old friend and he knows that i can breed

Linkin are u going to add me
    I breed shinies anyone need one

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    actually, i generally accept. i've got to do some member thinning as there isn't much activity from some member, but Welcome to the Team...Trogdorhump...lol :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Trogdorhump - whatever you're willing to part with. be it a Bidoof or a Magikarp. lol :D

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr- - i'll see you at 7:00 (as long as i get home in a timely manner, lol). :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Hey there everyone! I would like to welcome -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- to the Breeding Center Team! :D

UGAtyler07 - i'd feel like i were ripping you off. i can get you the Celebi, but don't worry about the cost to you. :D

LinX - i do have one, just let me know when you're on. :D

the bold is what. lol ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back