• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I can get it too. The Cyndaquil I think will be ready by like within the next week. Pokemon fan 101 I can get you the Turtwig also... might take a little while due to you wanting a female oh yeah I can breed a Munchlax now too.

Last edited:

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    This sounds GREAT even though I got my hands on an

Action Replay(Not to get overpowered pokemon or cheat at the game but to get pokemon that i cant get normaly[ex. kanto pokemon from firered that are unfindable in D/P])

If it wasnt for that im sure I would love to use your system

I bet youve helped alot of people

Keep up the good work!

-Umbreon

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Im a good breeder may I please join the team and I have wi-fi, I can breed every Pokemon that's able to breed and can do egg moves, natures, male or female, and any Item attached!

Also ѕℓσωвяσ do you still need/want that Growlith cause I breed Arcanine alot and wouldnt mind breeding to get one with that move set PM me about it, you can trade whatever you want (even a magikarp, LOL)! It would only take me about an hour so I could get it to you instantly

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    The shiny Beldum: Does it have to be hatched or can I catch it and trade it to you.

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i don't think i can apologize enough for the length of time that i've been absent. at some point in time, between the last i played (June 25th, i think) to about a week ago, i lost my save. i'm not going to be able to do much, but...i can't believe the thread is still alive.

thank you very much to the members who have been keeping it alive, and i feel that eventually i'm going to have to start actually paying you all. lol

anywho...i'd like to welcome Pokemon_Fan14, lilyevans0, and pokemonmasterben to the Team! Welcome, all! :D

and, while i'm thinking about it, could someone help me evolve a couple Pokemon? i've got an Onyx and Kadabra i'd like to evolve. thanks! :D

ADD: I didn't pay much attention, robie392, but...Welcome to the Team! :D

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    To Professor Bob;
    Can I please join the team I am a very excellent breeder and I have Wi-Fi, I can breed every Pokemon that's able to breed and can do egg moves, natures, male or female, and any Item attached! I will help you evolve your Pokemon. The reason why I want to join is because I love breeding Pokemon, I love helping people, and I have a good amount of spare time which means I'm a perfect match for this opportunity!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    don't worry, i already wrote a "Welcome to the Team". after i had looked up a little and realised that you asked. but, again, Welcome to the Team, robie392!

and...could i possibly ask for you help evolving a couple Pokemon?

ADD: and i just re-read your message...lol what's your FC? mine should be in my sig, and yes...i know, i started as a girl. but i wanted to do something different. yet...i still started with Turtwig....lol

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Sure what ever you want my friend code is: 0430 6916 6164 ROBIE, im on now

Is Dawn all caps or not? ...............................................

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    it definitely seems like it. but its hard to say. hmm....how disturbing.

off the subject (almost), i wonder if anyone would get the reference to my Alakazam...do you? Sabrina, i mean. lol

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Your steelix wanted to learn Iron tail I didnt teach it to it so if you want it to know Iron tail you will have to teach it Sorry bout that if you dont have the tm or a heart scale ill trade you one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back