• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Hey robie, do you think I could get the 2 items to evolve porygon into porygon2 and then into porygon z and you could help me evolve him, and the item (metal coat i think?) to evolve scyther into scizor and trade scyther back to evolve him?

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    TAC 1: How do you want the Corphish (stats, ect).

To everybody: Im going to breed some fabulous pokemon to give away for any thing you want to offer! I will have multiple copys of each and should have at least 1 done in the next 24 hours! I will post the Pokemon's stats and details once I'm done, You just pick which one you want and you can trade me whatever you want(even a lvl 1 bidoof), the pokemon will be of high quality and are not hacked or cheated in any way, shape, or form!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    I would help you but Im still trying to figure out IV's and It's 2 am were I live so doing Iv's right now would be almost impossible for me but is there anything else I can do for you now Im an insanely good breeder just IV's aren't my strong spot I do have good success with IV's Its just I Shoot in the dark by breeding High IVed pokemon, so I could get you a strong blissey I just cant promise you those exact IV's if you are in dire need of those exact IV's then I would wait till the IV master gets here!
    I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience!

IV Master is: Dani_X

when the IV master comes along could i please have that chansey :D

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    when the IV master comes along could i please have that chansey :D

Well I think you should Pm Dani_x about it ok, I am greatly sorry for the inconvenience!

TAC 1: I could get to you today but is there any thing you want the Corphish to have/know?

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    sorry Dukey
    you should probaly PM Prof. Bob cause I dont have that but I could get you a Suicune but not event for free

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Sorry about that Dukey but Im glad to hear you got what you wanted if theirs any thing I can do for you just ask, ok?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back