• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was wonering... do you update what you can breed?
    cuz i can get you any of the following:
    chimchar
    treecko
    turtwig
    totodile
    piplup
    squirtle
    pikachu

the i reason is that would just like to know if you have berry # 58, 59, or #64 and above, and would be willing to trade you something you dont have in your breeding center. Of course, you don't have to pick any of the ones i have listed.

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
    do you want:
    dragonbreathe horsea
    auora beam horsea
    wish + volt tackle pichu
    wish eevee
    ice ball + rest mudkip?

i got a whole ARMY of the above...

hmm..
    i got a machop now if u want it.
    31 atk
    32 hp
    about 30 speed

what do u think?

typo
    31 hp
    filler...................

Last edited:

flamay1

Part of Breeder Bob's bredding
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    Hope to join the team + Budew alert!!!!!!

Hey people of hoenn. Prof. Bob has agreed that i can donate a few budews to his collection. These breeded pokemon are iv breeded to as much perfection as possible. The results of calculators are as follows. 31 iv's in all stats. W00t. Available soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Sorry for my absence Ive been working on a surprise list of pokes for you all including feebas, shiny rayquazza, and I ran into this yesterday a shiny vulpix there all UT and that's just the beginning but Im not quite done with the list so yea!

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    It seems everyone's waiting for everyone else to post. So....

Post!!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    let me begin by apologizing for my absense. i've just been very busy lately, getting ready for Christmas. can't wait, because i already know what i'm getting from my girlfriend...only because i picked it out, though. lol it's the nVidia GeForce 9500GT. one of the lower end cards, but it'll be replacing my current 8400GS...which is a pretty sad card...lol

anywho, i've done an IMMENSE update to the main page. i now have what i can currently breed on there, and i did a bit of Ditto searching, and it seems that IV breeding will be much easier now. yay!

_cynthia_ - i should be able to get you your Charmander easily now. what IV's did you want it to have?

Shrump - sounds good. just give me time to breed. :D

Vicros

wants to be teh l33tz0rs
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Haha, I got to pick out my new computer. (customized) It's an HP with a nVidia 9800gtx, 8 gigs of ram, 2.66 GHz, and... it can play Crysis at 40fps. o.o;

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    my computer right now is one i put together myself. i had no problems with my video card until i tried to play Crysis...then i wanted to cry...lol actually the 8400GS was ok, as long as all of the video settings were set to very low. even a 9500 GT will be an improvement. lol

my current system is:
    Apevia X-QPack2 Case w/ 500w PSU
    ECS Elitegroup GeForce6100SM-M2
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz Dual Core
    Western Digital SATA 250GB HDD + Western Digital IDE 250GB HDD
    G.Skill 4GB DDR2 800 PC2-6400 (2x2GB)
    XFX GeForce 8400 GS
    Philips SATA DL DVD±RW w/ Lightscribe
    Generic IDE DL DVD±RW w/ Lightscribe
    Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2
    Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150-MCE

yeah...for the most part it's a decent system. and it cost under $500. lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Can I Ask For A Charmander Shiny ? But Pre Hatched xD Or I Want A Pre Hactched Charmander If Is Shiny Better IF NOt Ok...
    I would like to trade you with a zigzagoon egg so if you want send me a pm ok?

Years
    any chance you can trade me a rhyhorn holding the protector, yanma, and a swinub for fillers im new to pokemon and am trying to make my party

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Sorry for my absence Ive been working on a surprise list of pokes for you all including feebas, shiny rayquazza, and I ran into this yesterday a shiny vulpix there all UT and that's just the beginning but Im not quite done with the list so yea!

I will also have a shiny Rhyperior and lots others

I will release the list today and the pokemon today or tomorrow I promise

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    hey prof. Bob i have been away for quite some time but now im totally back so what i wanted to ask, you said quite some time ago that you still had shiny dratinis, so i wondered do you still have some? if not i totally understand :d

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    did I here shiny rhyperior I'll try to get you a shiny rhydon with a protector and then it will evolve in the trade

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Can I Ask For A Charmander Shiny ? But Pre Hatched xD Or I Want A Pre Hactched Charmander If Is Shiny Better IF NOt Ok...
    I would like to trade you with a zigzagoon egg so if you want send me a pm ok?

I Cancel This I Would Like A Slowpoke Pre Hatched With Hrido Pump And No HM Ok? I Give You A Zigzagoon Egg If You Want ^^ If You Want Send Me A PM When It Ready

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    Here is every thing I have so far

Rayquaza UT(shiny)
    Vulpix UT(shiny)
    Rhyperior UT(shiny)
    Regigigas UT(Movie Event)
    Phione UT(Hayley Event)
    Surfing Pikachu UT(PBR Event)
    Electivire UT(PBR Event)
    Magmotar UT(PBR Event)