• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWolf

linken do u want any legendarys i have jirachi,deoxys,the 3 birds,entei,raiko,cressilia, the psychos,latias,rayquaza and metagross

BigWolf

linken do u want any legendarys i have jirachi,deoxys,the 3 birds,entei,raiko,cressilia, the psychos,latias,rayquaza and metagross

BigWolf

linken do u want any legendarys i have jirachi,deoxys,the 3 birds,entei,raiko,cressilia, the psychos,latias,groudon,rayquaza and metagross

BigWolf

linken do u want any legendarys i have jirachi,deoxys,the 3 birds,entei,raiko,cressilia, the psychos,latias,groudon,rayquaza and metagross

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i'm still trying to figure out how to completely clone yet. i get it, but i can't do it yet. grr.... lol i'll try the cloning glitch again, though.

i didn't realise you have all of the legendaries. if possible at some point in time, i wouldn't mind getting them. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    ok, the cloning glitch won't work for me, so i can't get the Shiny Mew cloned, unfortunately. but i'm open for business for today, again. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Ahh. So, are you open to trades? =D You have some guys I need, haha. I would have to breed these guys first.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Alright, I'd love to get Nidoran M and F, Weedle, and a Mareep! I'll get started on breeding yours right away ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    do you by any chance have a Pidgey? I'm really looking for one of those. If not, then a Growlithe would be awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back