• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    indigo, if your planning on vespiquen you might want to specify a female combee, just a suggestion

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    I know that only the female Combee evolves into Vespiquen, but I didn't know that we can pick the gender. When breeding, isn't it random? If we can choose, I'd like a female, please.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    I can get you Duskull and Togepi...actually I have a lot of those but it'll take me some time to breed that many. I'll start with those two but if you have them already, please let me know so I dont' kill myself.

Also if you have Surskit, Smoochums and Bonsly I would really like those with MBalls.

Let me know.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i already have a Dusknoir, but thanks for the offer of the Duskull. as for others, i still need them (i just barely updated the list. my brain is fried from so many trades...lol). i do have a Surskit, Smoochum, and Bonsly, though (isn't this your lucky day? lol). i'm a little pooped right now, so we can do the trade tomorrow, if thats ok. sorry... lol (its 11:24pm est right now... ~kweh...~ <(o-.-o)> zzzZ ZZzzZ zzZZz zz

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    What time tomorrow? I'm EST too, but I'm not usually up this late. Suffering through a cold and am off from work today and tomorrow.

EDIT: I have your Togepi and HAD your Duskull. I'll move on down the list and pick two others for you.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Alright, I bred and hatched (hope you wanted them hatched!)

Togepi
    Pineco
    Swinub
    and A Duskull if you want him anyway.

I'm after...

Surskit
    Bonsly
    Smoochum

And the MBalls can't hurt either BUT you cna keep one of them if you can throw in a Dawn Stone so that I can evo my male Kirlia!

ambervoid

hey this is the guy that traded you the skarmory. Sorry for the disconnection, my internet is not of the best quality, unfortunately. If its possible, lets finsih it up later.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    IMTHEONEKILLINU ---> sounds good. i'll more than likely be going to the library later (not sure when exactly), so i'll be available then.

ambervoid ---> i was wondering what happened. lol same as above, i'll be available later. my wireless is acting up, so i'll have to go to the library to use their's.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    np. I'll be here all day (nothing else to do being sick), so I'll check back periodically. Shoot me a PM whenever and as long as I can get onto the site, I'll get it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2015
    hey! proffessor bob!

How about a combo trade.....? The following is my offer and the pokemon I want from your list;

my offer:
    Exeggcute (or Exeggutor)
    Pinsir
    Zangoose
    Lunatone
    Solrock

pokemon from your list that I want:
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Turtwig
    Misdreavous
    Glameow

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    I can't trade until late next week, but Can I get a female Squirtle for a Zangoose? I'll throw in a plate of your choice for kicks (providing I have it), I'll never get Arceus anyway.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    @ Ftkatyowser, I don't think he has Zangoose yet. It's one he wants. Me too for that matter. LOL.

@ Linkinpark, here's a list of what I have for you, already hatched, and what I'd like if that's okay...

For YOU:

Pinsir
    Miltank
    Natu
    Teddiursa
    Togepi
    Pineco
    Swinub
    Snubbull

That's most of your list.

What I'd like:

Zangoose (if you've gotten one from jta already. If not, remember me and once you do, and send me an egg or hatchling when you can)
    Kabuto
    Bonsly
    Surskit
    Smoochum
    Nidoran (F)
    Weedle
    Krabby

all with the MBall BUT you can keep one of the balls and substitute a Dawn stone if you have an extra one of those. And if you don't have Zangoose, don't worry about it. If you ever get one and get a hatchling, just remember me. You can still have all of the ones I got for you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back