• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    No, the Wifi service is up and kicking just did a trade. Maybe there's something wrong with your USB Connection to Wifi. Try configuring it or whatever, so you can get on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    When you get a chance, can you please hatch me a Munchlax?

Thanks!

BigWolf

hey linken do u have tm dragon claw and a heart scale (cant trade with that girl with shiny eevee, caught in a storm, connection)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    that sucks... sorry everyone, at the moment my Wi-Fi connection isn't working... oh well... :'(

but, i do have the TM02 Dragon Claw and a Heart Scale, BigWolf. :D

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    could i have a gible and an aron please? i don't know what you would want for them...

BigWolf

linken, do u know u can go to someone elses connection or use a local conection, go 2 wifi connection and scan 4 a connec, thats how i use wifi

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Id like to make a trade for a Mudkip. Ill offer a Solrock or something else.

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    wolfie1177 ---> anything, doens't matter. :D

BigWolf ---> thats kind of what i'm doing now...i have no idea whose connection it is. lol i've discovered that in order to use Wi-Fi (without my adapter), i have to shut the computer down for a few minutes. so, i may still be able to do it. :D

Iron ---> sounds good. :D

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    wow, thanks a lot- would a couple of bidoofs suffice?

BigWolf

wow, thats what u have to do to use a local wifi connec, lucky i have a psp to go on pokecomm (i have a comp but i hardly use it)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    first...yay for Zidane! (Final Fantasy IX rocks! lol) ok...now that that's out of my system... lol

sounds good. but...whose Pokémon for whose Pokémon? just curious. i don't want to breed the wrong ones. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back