• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Cornicapus, if you want to be part of the team, all you have to do is let me know. as for you trade, you don't need anything special for Chimchar. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Can I have an admadant male Bulbasaur for a Starly?

pm me when ready

fc in profile

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    unfortunately, i don't really have the time to explain, but there's a thread on the main Diamond/Pearl Page that has details (you could even check the "Read Before Posting" thread). :D

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    can i trade uxie for the shiny ivysaur now? :D

EDIT: Just read the front page, and you've changed it lol
    no matter, I'll be happy to trade 2 legendaries
    are Uxie and Azelf okay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    pm me when your ready with the male skarmory(egg moves: sky attack and Brave bird plus nicknamed Tsukai) and male vulpix(egg moves: heat wave and Flare Blitz nicknamed Kyubi)

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    btw could you pm me when/if you get the charmander egg and ditto egg (both unhatched)

Can you get ditto eggs? :S *thinks*

my friend code will be in my sig soon

joe_33

needs Action Replay
    Years
    HEY !!!!!

LVL 100 RAYQUAZA (LEGIT)

FOR TOTODILE

FC IN SIGNATURE , WAT TIME DO U GO ON WI-FI... SO I KNOW WEN 2 GO ON :)

joe_33

needs Action Replay
    Years
    hey !!!

lvl Rattata (w/ ENDEAVOR AND QUICK ATTACK) for shiny Ivysaur

FC IN SIGNATURE, WHEN DO YOU GO ON WI-FI

PLS TRADE !!! I REALLY NEEEEEEEED IT PLSSSS !!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Hey linkpark187 when are you going to have my requests done? I would like to know in advance so that I can set aside some time for the trade. Also I added you on MSN if you ever need to talk to me.

BigWolf

omg i never new there can be so requests, im so freaken sorry i went to my grandmothers house 4 da week and 4got to tell u about it, i'll start helping as soon as possible

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    thank you very much. but...i haven't been here in a few days myself. lol i'm going to be working on plasmapistol's request, so i'll be a little busy. i had to start over (...again...), but i should be able to dedicate more time to working on my game (i hope). :D

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    As for my request, can you attach a masterball to it if possible? (or is that against the rules)

Anyway pm me the time you want me on and I'm not in a rush so you can take my request whenever you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back