• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    hey linkin I notice you've got a lot of requests and might be havin a bit of trouble
    even though I've only got access to wifi every second week,
    I'd be happy to help out with this breeding center if you want :D
    if I spot a request that I could do, I'll jump in and help.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    -Sk8-, yes please. all help is appreciated. i had to start my game over...again....got to the Spear Pillar and it did nothing...grr....thats why i hate the first of anything. oh well... i'll let you all know when i'm there again. and i'll add you to the main page, -Sk8-. welcome to the team! :D

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    In regard to what you said about Abdul and that he can go for natures and stats etc. I would like a timid natured Yanma with flawless HP, Sp.Atk and Speed IVs please. I will offer any two of these:

Level 97 timid natured Sceptile with flawless Sp.Atk and Speed IVs
    Level 97 modest natured Eevee with flawless Speed and 25 Sp.Atk IVs
    Level 97 timid natured Houndoom with flawless Sp.Atk and 30 Speed IVs
    Level 97 adamant natured MALE Kirlia with flawless Atk and Speed IVs
    Level 97 timid natured Ninetales with flawless Sp.Atk and Speed IVs
    Level 97 timid natured Pikachu with flawless Sp.Atk and Speed IVs

They aren't hacked, they are level 97 because I used the cloning glitch on emerald to get about 1000 rare candies lol. I then rare candy my pokemon to level 97 if they're bred on emerald, clone them and then pal park them ready for EV training on diamond.

EDIT: Obviously it will have to be hatched before trading to make sure it has the correct nature and IVs. Thanks in advance Abdul.

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    @ cristwii:

Could I have a Rattatta with quick attack and endeavour?Hatched Please.

I'll give you a Male Chikorita with Leech seed and vine whip

Or if I happen to get a female to breed: A Male chikorita with Aromatherapy,Grasswhistle,Leech seed, and Vine whip.

Feel free to put the Chikorita up on the front page and put it to breed.I would love to donate it.

Soon I may even donate Sneasel too.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    hey, im in need of a careful natured Rhyhorn. i have only a few trade-worthy items (alakazam, burmy, grotle, croconaw, some other things). i dont remember who hte breeder-person was, but could they help me out? it would be awesome if you bred it from a male rhydon from route 227/228 so it passes on EQ and stone edge

Last edited:

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    Hey, LinkinPark187 (linkin park rules xD, My fav song is "what ive done" :P) Anyway, could you do me my request please?
    Could i get a Charmander (any lv, but would prefer from lv40-60)
    And IF possible could i get Ditto?

Oh and if you would be kind enough too do that, i would be VERY (and i mean very!) grateful!

P.S could i have a masterball on both/one of the poke's? (i wanna catch mespirit and azelf, i cant catch uxie i forgot to save before it and i killed it, Rofl xD)

Years
    its ok i just tell me what you are willing to trade
    i need an elekid w/ electrizer or a magby w/ magmizer if you have one but if not its ok

Last edited:

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    these are All of my pokemon i have:

Toterra Lv34 Nature Serious K
    Infernape Lv41 Careful K
    Lucario Lv30 Calm K
    Staravia Lv31 Serious M (maybe, i need a HMfly poke)
    Grovyle Lv28 Lonely K
    Munchlax Lv53 Gentle K
    Empoloen Lv53 Lonely K
    Pachirisu Lv25 Lonely
    Bronzor Lv36 Rash
    Happiny Lv23 Lonely (x2)
    Luxray Lv30 Hardy
    Steelix Lv34 Serious
    Palkia Lv50 Quirky K
    Graveler Lv31 Naughty

They are all my pokemon, including ones in my PC, i have put a "K" by the pokemons i want to keep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back