• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    linkin, if at all possible. may I become a member of this? I have plenty of shinies, and could be a natural breeder (leave the IV's and nature breeding to myself), and I could just be an all around *trade* person, and I can also do an EV train thing for you if they supply me with the pokemon.

Hikari318

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    oh, and Matt, you may want to remove that banner because we aren't allowed to clone anymore. i'll either have to make a new one, or have someone else do one. though i'd have to say thank you to Hikari318's brother for the effort, even though it was a very short lived banner....:'( oh well....
    Oh, that's not hard, he just has to remove the part about cloning. That'll take him 2mins. I'll ask him to do that as soon as he wakes up.
    Btw, I have the list of a lot of people's requests that were done when you weren't there. Do I give it to you or do you prefer that they ask again before doing anything?

Also, do you want some of my shinies to add to the list (I need to do you-know-what to them first, though...)?

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    New one : XD

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Mithos Kid - sounds good! welcome to the team! :D

Hikari318 - thanks for asking him to do that. and....about the shinies. sounds good. oh, and as much as i would like for a list of offers, it might be easier to a re-request from those offerers. but thank you very much, anyway. i appreciate the help very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very much. lol :D

Konoro - thank you very much for doing that. i'll need to get the code for it. :D

and as for trades, i still don't have much time right now, still.

Hikari318

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Please take the time to read his posts before asking for new shinies : Bob is unable to trade for the moment.

Last edited:

Hikari318

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Is there any way I can get a Shiny Female Ralts? PLEASE!

Please take the time to read his posts before asking for new shinies : Bob is unable to trade for the moment.

Really, it's no use asking for now, because he says he wants people to ask again when he can rather than have a long list. I think he'll be ready in a few days. Until then, be patient =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    Ummm...would it be okay if I traded you a Natu for your shiny Bulbasaur? My name and fc are in my sig.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    FireChick said:
    Ummm...would it be okay if I traded you a Natu for your shiny Bulbasaur? My name and fc are in my sig.

Bob is kind of busy in real life, so whenever he gets back i'm sure he'll reply.

although a normal natu for a shiny pokemon isn't a very great deal, he's kind of genorous so maybe.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    FireChick, sounds good. especially since i don't have a Natu yet. but, as its been iterated many times, i'm not available at the moment. sorry to jab for being so long, but again, i have real life things to deal with too. i'll let you all know when i'm available again. and don't forget, you can request from memebers, too. lol again, i'm very sorry to those who have been waiting, but again, i've been busy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back