• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWolf

yes ive created a monster(totodile wit dd) mmwaaaa ha ha

Edit: srry there i got caught up on my master peace and yea i can get u all of those(is ??? a shiny pokemon bob has and if it is i dont have it)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    hey, I am interested in your shiny Dialga, treeko, and charmander;

I have a shiny starly, lugia, bidoof, and weepingbell. Any of those interest you?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    Ummm...hi. It's me again. I remember requesting a shiny Bulbasaur and to trade my Natu or something. If you don't mind, I would like to trade. If you're busy, that's okay. I hope I'm not bothering you or anything. >_<

Years
    I need these;
    -Spoink
    -Hoppip
    -Tropius
    -Houndour
    -Snorunt
    -Phanpy
    -Gligar
    -Baltoy
    -Skitty
    -Miltank
    -Kangaskhan
    -Duskull

Would you trade them all for a Rayquaza and Latais ?

BigWolf

whooh!!, thats one big christmas list u got there lol, i got about of those: gligar, houndour, snourant, phanpy, duskull,

Years
    Well, I might as well post again as it's easy to overlook posts in this popular and crowded thread ^-^;
    I requested a Lapras before =) I also requested a Pichu with Volt Tackle but I don't need it anymore, I'll try to do that myself another time ^^;
    Could I get a Gible? And if possible, a Slugma? Hatching is incredibly annoying without that ability. I breed a lot though anyways, so if I could help anyone I would ^^

And I'm interested in a couple of shinies. ^^;

BigWolf

do u want one of my special gibles with a specific gender and nature??

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    do you think you can breed these pokemon for me

Larvitar-admant-pursuit

Nidoran-adamant-sucker punch

Snorunt-modest-spikes (if possible explosion)

Aron-adamant-rock slide (if possible T wave)

teddiursa-adamant/jolly- sword dance ability- quick feet

meotwh- jolly- psych up flail

absol-jolly- ability- super luck

zangoose-jolly-fire punch

Years
    do u want one of my special gibles with a specific gender and nature??

I would love one! Adamant nature would be so great if possible ^__^; Or maybe Jolly if Adamant is like, impossible xD
    Could I get one of that nature possibly male? Otherwise it doesn't matter, I don't want to be *too* greedy... though I probably already crossed that line... ^^;

BigWolf

i hav shinys that arent on the list but no they arent the same(but i do special breeding)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back