• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    sorry, Moonlit Umbreon...i hit my head to the pillow while waiting for you...and...kind of fell asleep. the last few weeks have been pretty bad for me...and getting to have time without the kids was nice. lol i still feel pretty exausted, though. and i have your Shiny Absol ready, RespectfullyDesired. just need to trade now (actually, i still need to add your FC, too, lol). :D

Well, we need to do it today before 4pm Mountain Time. I'm traveling to Europe and I might not be able to do it there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    what do i have to do for a pre hatched mudkip and a pre hatched Cyndaquil?
    my fc is: 2105 6007 2610

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    sorry, Moonlit Umbreon...i hit my head to the pillow while waiting for you...and...kind of fell asleep. the last few weeks have been pretty bad for me...and getting to have time without the kids was nice. lol i still feel pretty exausted, though. and i have your Shiny Absol ready, RespectfullyDesired. just need to trade now (actually, i still need to add your FC, too, lol). :D

Not sure if you saw my request or was too sleep to do so, but give me a holler if you're around :)

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Nah that's totally alright Prof. Bob, I completely understand, kids are real tough work to look after, especially 24/7! D: Hey we'll trade next time we're both on K? Hopefully nobody'll fall asleep lol. xD

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hey there. just wondering if anyone's got a TRU Darkrai. mind if we get one from you? just let me know, as i can clone it and return it. just not tonight. lol :D

ocean1

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • Um... I'm not sure if this is right... You're saying I can just request any of those pokemon and get it for next to nothing?
    If that's the case then I would like a Celebi.
    Diamond
    4811 7923 2602

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • thats exactly what i'm saying (someone finally understands the first time! lol). i don't have my DS at the moment, though. so, just PM me in a couple days. :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    im just started and hoping to get my hands on a cyndaquil. i gladly appreciate if anyone can help me out. i dont really care about the nature or gender i kindly ask that its around 1-10 >.<; thank you in advance. fc 1977 1117 2683

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hi can i have the shiny deoxy and the shiny altaria and the movie darkrai??
    my fc is 2105 6007 2610

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    N00b

Heya, I'm new at this but have completed Diamond and am working on Emerald..
    So I'm just trying to start my collection..

If you had any of these it would be awesome:

Any Darkrai,
    Mew,
    Bulbasaur,
    Squirtle,
    Charmander
    and
    Vulpix.

Whatever you have. I don't have much decent stuff to trade though!

Let me know! Thanks!

My FC is: 4339-3285-2558

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i'd really hate to abandon the PokeCommunity, as i've had a great run on here. i mean, i'll be staying here for a while longer, but it has come time for me to spread my wings, as the success of The Breeding Center has grown IMMENSLY (take a look at date i started it, and that answers all, lol). i'm moving on to create my own site, but dedicated primarily to The Breeding Center. i'll put the link in my sig (as i'm not allowed to put it in a post). as i said, i will continue this thread for a while longer, but perhaps not much longer. i love the amount of support that everyone has given me on here, and i am VERY grateful to have the opportunities that i did while here (even if i have only had this thread for a little over a year, lol). i will try to fill requests here as much as i can, but can not make any guarentees. again, thank you all! :D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    :( , we'll miss you, Bob (when you leave of course)! So, you're going to try and make your own Pokémon site? Good luck! This is the biggest thread in the trade corner BY FAR, so congratulations about that!

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
  • um, hello/hola again... I made a request on this thread a while ago, when I first discovered the wonderful world of trade forums and since then, my list has shrunk to... well, pretty much just Mew. do you think I might be able to squeeze in my request for this one poke before the thread, er, passes on?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    A mew you say? I can get you one, but i have to clone it first. My wi - fi is down at the mo, i might be able to trade soon - ish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back