• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Layton.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
Years
  • ''Goodbye, little village''

Who's played this awesome game? For those who dont know, because they fail it's a puzzler, with an engaging story. The accordion loop gets annoying, but other than that, its great! What did others think of this game?

To answer my own questions, I have, obviously, and I thought it was great. The cut-scenes were brilliant, and the puzzles entertaining.

Your thoughts?

EDIT: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box !!! was revealed at E3. Thoughts on this?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I got this last Christmas. Heard about it and knew it was popular with people on the Internet. And then I played it.

Wow. One of the most unique and enjoyable gaming experiences I've had. Especially with the DS because I've been disappointed in it overall.

Loved it. Can't wait for the next one

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I have yet to finish (partly because I'm so addicted to Platinum at the moment |D), but it's amazing. I got mine a while ago because I was bored and wanted something... different.

Like above, can't wait for the next one. \o/

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Might get it and it seems tricky and fun, i guess i could splash out on the cash for this game since i read the reviews and everybody has a most mixture of saying yes.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • My friend has this game and has to nag at me for me to play it. xD
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy unique games like this. It's just my brain isn't that good with puzzles. :P

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I got about 3/4 of the way through, then my friend finished it for me. But she didn't save.

How annoying of her.

Buy it! It's amazing.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    My mom got a DSi along with this game. I played through it over the course of a few days when I was at her house. Pretty awesome game. Not too long, not too short, not too easy, and not too hard. I'm interested in the next one.

as2

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    My mom got a DSi along with this game. I played through it over the course of a few days when I was at her house. Pretty awesome game. Not too long, not too short, not too easy, and not too hard. I'm interested in the next one.

There's two more in Japan of this trilogy; and now they are starting work on another trilogy :D

The second game should be out by Christmas for us, apparently :D

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
  • I've got this game and I think it's amazing. I haven't really played many video games but personally this is one of my faves. It helps that I'm good with puzzles and like doing them, though I had to get help (from the internet) for one puzzle.
    One of the weird things is that I managed to spoil the story for myself and yet still managed to feel a little surprised when I got to the "twist".
    I know I will get every Layton game released. I think the next one comes out in September or something for europe.

You could probably tell I like it just from my username, though.

Back