• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
  • Updates/ Hiring

We got more info about project 360.You get four traniers in your team. We have no screenshot yet. We need help with the game. If you you want to help sent me a email or post here. Give your name,Messager adress opt.,and job. thanks for reading this.

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Brand New info about project 360

Project 360 was a pokemon game,but I can change the story of the game for your info.If you have look at my not complete games.Well I use those games as refence to project 360.Here is the new of Project 360 the game is going well..(Note Washington is region that is not like the washington in Usa.) The story is so late.:sleeping :surprised

The story: Kanto,Johto,and Heon has been release the the newest region to the pokemon world.Trigon,Deta,Aphia,Metropolis,Washington,Giaspolis.... and many more regions. Silver Thunder Island is where the Pokemon Lord is.The pokemon lord is making his new empire in the other region.Its up too the heroes to stop this...(Link to the pokemon world on your hands.)Team aqua, magma,and neo ,and Team rocket try to stop to stop him but they fail.(Sorry about this it might be confusing.)Will someone stop the lord......:\ Just wait for the game.

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Just kidding,This a game will rock the other games.Anyone that read this threat will let me say this Pokemon:Revolution Nitro will give you a big trouble.By the way project 360 is name Pokemon Revoltion Nitro.jk about give you im trouble and rock the other games.Let see what we can do to this game to destroy the programmers.Just kidding again about the destroy the other programmers.yah,right this can't game can't beat any other game.I found a name for the game Pokemon:Revolution Nitro.I might not finish it because of do of other programmer of comments.Man you guy are really get in my nerves.Everyone games are good.blah blah blah:dead: Just kidding. Pretty good,You don't see anything of the map do you.Do it random for the flower and stuff.If you reading this you might think that your game. right?

Last edited:

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Pokemon Revolution Nitro

Pokemon Revolution Nitro is the name for Project 360. Play as links, and other pokemon trainers.No easy trip for you everything is now........ We have over 1500 new pokemon.For maps no pics yet.:disappoin

Last edited:

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Updates

Sorry for double posting, we have more infomation about Pokemon Revolution Nitro like we brought back some of the old character from some other games. Over 1000 new pokemon(If you think its to much that your opinion)and over 50 new evil villian.Plus, more things you you never seen. We need spriter, scripter,or can make character sprite please pm me.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • 1000 new pokemon. man u have got to be kidding. its hard enough trying to fit in all 386 pokemon or watever it is. i'll look forward to this game in about 20 years!!

Scompi

1000 new pokemon. man u have got to be kidding. its hard enough trying to fit in all 386 pokemon or watever it is. i'll look forward to this game in about 20 years!!

LOL! over 1000 pokemon?:surprised good luck with that!

Onyxrhapsody87

El encantador de la anima
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I must agree with them... what you are planning on doing is near impossible... anything over 400 is pushing it! why don't you start with something much more believeable... then go from there...

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Dude your never going to finish this game you know how many spriters your going to need? probably about 100 to get all of the stuff done.
    That is just rediculus 1000 Pokemon :0

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • ^^

Try to push your game to limits guys.If you can't do that then no one can.This push the limits of pokemon gaming not remaking and 50 new pokemon yeah right.Think about it you are not stuffimg that much thing to games.If you think it will takes 20 years not really more like 6-19 years.Nick name of this games is Pokemon: Push it to limits.Don't think games as impossible,think of this as The next step to next pokemon games. If you reading the this threat you going to be hard to beat,I was just kidding about its hard to beat.:rambo: it might be more pokemon.between 150-3000

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • 100 more pokemon :dead:

OK heres how you know pokemon games will not get finished
    -loads of regions
    -loads of new pokemon

you know why?
    -because people get tired of mapping...
    -people cant make good pokemon sprites

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Dark_Ash said:
    This a game will rock the other games.
    ROFL?

Dark_Ash said:
    Try to push your game to limits guys.If you can't do that then no one can.This push the limits of pokemon gaming not remaking and 50 new pokemon yeah right.Think about it you are not stuffimg that much thing to games.If you think it will takes 20 years not really more like 6-19 years.Nick name of this games is Pokemon: Push it to limits.Don't think games as impossible,think of this as The next step to next pokemon games. If you reading the this threat you going to be hard to beat,I was just kidding about its hard to beat. it might be more pokemon.between 150-3000
    w00t? I think Nintendo really tries to take them to the limit and still they take like 3 years to make a new game that is pretty much that last one they made improved with new stuff... so.. ye...1500 new pokemon, considering you had patience and time to make the battle sprite, back sprite, shinies, icons, and so on for each one of them a day it would take you at least 1500 days or 4,1 years if you're interested, if it takes less than that then all I can say is that they're gonna be real crap.

Anyways, how do you want to push ur limits if you don'T even know how to map, or even sprite. Imagine having all that work and then no-one playing your game because of bad mapping, bad spriting, bad creativity (lots of regions, etc).

For example, in my team's game you will have like 3 regions to go to but the storyline will keep you busy, then we will make updates with more regions in case people are interested in playing them, this is not unoriginal because you will be able to be gym leader and so on in the starting as well as the new regions and we will have a custom tileset for each different region and a lot of custom charsets that budgie_boy is making, not to talk about the ammount of different choices and options you can make
    which determines how you and your pokemon are affected through the game, etc (if anyone's interested read the wiki article I wrote xD )

All I'm saying is that you can't hope tomake a game that big and good without having the skills to do it, so try making something smaller first, actually, make a lot of mini games or one or two bigger ones but not HUGE to practice, try to learn from your errors and when you're good enough then you can try making the 1500 pokemon you are planning to do (with 8 people making one each day it would take just some months)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Good luck finding a spriter willing to make 1000 new pokemon..people are more interested in a good game with a good story, rather than a game where you have to catch 1000 pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back