• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Project Renaissance

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    This looks absolutely incredible so far. I have one question, why did you decide to give out a specific year in which the game takes place?

Yumekua

Lead Scriptwriter and Pixel artist for Pokémon Ren
    Years
  • This looks absolutely incredible so far. I have one question, why did you decide to give out a specific year in which the game takes place?

Thank you for your return ^^

About the dates, the project wants to explain many dark areas of the license and link all the games together by a common story. The most suitable time is therefore to put the game before the events of Red and Blue.

To make it easier to understand the chronology of the events and their link with the games, we decided to give a precise date to each of these events. The reference date for all this is the release date of the first game of the license, 1996, which is attributed to the events of Red and Blue opus.

I hope I've made myself clear ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Hey guys! Ralandel from Team Renaissance!
    Just a little update to let you guys know that we're still working thoroughly on the game, here's a little screenshot for you. Enjoy !

Project Renaissance

" The world is wide and there is so much left for you to discover"

By the way, we're posting more pictures on our discord server (link down below), feel free to join.
    https://discord.gg/emSQbAx

See you guys next time for some new updates 👍​

Years
  • For some reason I'm getting Phoenix Rising vibes from this haha. Anyways, this looks amazing! The graphics are lovely and the game mechanics look really interesting as well. I'm loking forward to when you release a playable demo!

IndigoEmmy

Happy Togekiss
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    Oh wow. This is awesome! I recognize sylvyx. I love Sylvyx. How did you get the rights for silvyx oh my god i envy you.

Also, i'm not bad at spriting, so if you still need a spriter, i'm open to it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Salut, ça fait du bien de voir de la commun fr ici, le jeu a vraiment l'air d'envoyer du lourd, continuez comme ça les gars :D

Le jeu pourra fonctionner sur des vieux ordinateurs ? :o

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
  • this sounds awesome!
    if I get to play this, i'll most likely use-
    squirtle or charmander, the regional flaafy (if I can), subterrex if I don't pick charmander, and silvorr

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • This game honestly looks amazing, and I seriously cannot wait to try it out! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this so I am prepared for when it comes out~

cdawg20789

Lurking in plain sight
    Years
  • Wow...this looks on the same level as (or perhaps even better than) Phoenix Rising! Definitely gonna follow this one and can't wait to play it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Thank you all for your answers. It's a pleasure that you appreciate so much the presentation of the project. I will try to answer all the comments as often as possible but I am very busy so forgive me if I forget you.
    This game looks amazing
    Thank you very much for your comment, it's that kind of feedback that motivates us every day

For some reason I'm getting Phoenix Rising vibes from this haha. Anyways, this looks amazing! The graphics are lovely and the game mechanics look really interesting as well. I'm loking forward to when you release a playable demo!
    it's super nice to be compared to something as ambitious as this. We're going to do our utmost to offer you a graphically beautiful project, an interesting main story and rich side quests, a compatible game running constantly at 60 FPS (currently if Vsync is not enabled the game runs on a classic PC at more than 300FPS).

Oh wow. This is awesome! I recognize sylvyx. I love Sylvyx. How did you get the rights for silvyx oh my god i envy you.

Also, i'm not bad at spriting, so if you still need a spriter, i'm open to it.
    If you want to help the project it would be a pleasure, you can ask me as a friend on discord to discuss it : ralandel#3594

Salut, ça fait du bien de voir de la commun fr ici, le jeu a vraiment l'air d'envoyer du lourd, continuez comme ça les gars :D

Le jeu pourra fonctionner sur des vieux ordinateurs ? :o
    Je te réponds en français Ray du coup, oui le jeu tournera sur les vieux ordinateurs, du moment que tu possèdes une carte graphique capable de charger des images de dimensions 4096x4096 pixels le jeu tournera constamment en 60FPS.

this sounds awesome!
    if I get to play this, i'll most likely use-
    squirtle or charmander, the regional flaafy (if I can), subterrex if I don't pick charmander, and silvorr
    There's plenty more to discover, so keep few slots in your team.

This game honestly looks amazing, and I seriously cannot wait to try it out! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this so I am prepared for when it comes out~
    We'll do our best, but be aware that we won't release a demo until we're sure that the game is perfectly playable without major bugs, so it might take a while.

looks great the first game i can't wait to play after pokemon phoenix rising
    Wow...this looks on the same level as (or perhaps even better than) Phoenix Rising! Definitely gonna follow this one and can't wait to play it!
    My answer is the same as for LucarioTheGreat, we'll do our best and we hope you'll like it.

To finish, thanks to all of you for all your feedback, it's heartwarming and I leave you with a little fakemon of the project animated in .gif.
    Project Renaissance

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    wow this is amazing...! I cant wait to see the first dowload when it comes.

Back