• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    fix all bugs cause my game closed after catching bidoof

That barely narrows it down, please join the discord and post the bug so I have a better idea on how to fix it. Also make sure you have patched the game correctly.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    how to edit pokemon's base stat??? or how to play debug mode??

I don't suggest running the game in debug mode since it screws with the games scripts.

Regarding stats, I have rebalanced almost every available non-regional to make them more viable and fun to use, if you have any suggestions I am open to them!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    how to edit pokemon's base stat??? or how to play debug mode??

You can check the ingame pokedex for the base stats or the Modified Pokemon.txt in the documentation. If you have more questions I highly suggest joining the discord since I am a lot more active there than here.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    idk what exactly is causing it but atm i keep getting this error pop up whenever any of my pokemon faint, it doesnt seem to cause any crashing or anything like that, but it does get bothersome

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    idk what exactly is causing it but atm i keep getting this error pop up whenever any of my pokemon faint, it doesnt seem to cause any crashing or anything like that, but it does get bothersome

I just fixed this after seeing your message, you can download the newest patch (2.0.10) from the website!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    seems the game doesnt wish for me to progress after starting chapter 10, as every time i try to leave the academy after the tournament in chapter 9 via the main entrance at the south the game tosses me some sort of script error then crashes right after

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    seems the game doesnt wish for me to progress after starting chapter 10, as every time i try to leave the academy after the tournament in chapter 9 via the main entrance at the south the game tosses me some sort of script error then crashes right after

Can you post a screenshot of the error? Or even better if you send me your save file I can take a closer look at the problem (No pressure to join, but I'm a lot more active in the discord server than this website if you continue to have issues)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can you post a screenshot of the error? Or even better if you send me your save file I can take a closer look at the problem (No pressure to join, but I'm a lot more active in the discord server than this website if you continue to have issues)

Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)
    this is the error in question

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    it happens after sending pokemon to the box sometimes fix please and look for other bugs and fix them all for the next release at least the gamebreaking ones

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    it happens after sending pokemon to the box sometimes fix please and look for other bugs and fix them all for the next release at least the gamebreaking ones

dude that doesnt happen to anyone else but you, you always have a habit of finding some poor excuse to try and get a mod dev to fix something that doesnt need to be fixed, or just flat out asking stupid questions to which you can easily find out the answer for yourself simply by looking and tho im by no means a moderator here on the forums, its still rather aggrevating to see fan games and the like that i like to play riddled with your nonsense

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    there is a cutscene glich not really gamebreaking but it happens later

Like I've said before, PLEASE post something, a screenshot, an error log, a video, or just someone giving me some kind of idea of what you're talking about. I barely have anything to go off of with just "later" in the game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    around the 15th or 16th chapter it happens before you fight destiny it happens when you leave the academy or enter from route 2 then after i allow that scene to play you end up with the third pic that i will put up

Attachments

• Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)
      Capture1.PNG
      39.1 KB · Views: 8
      Capture.PNG
      37.8 KB · Views: 5
      Capture2.PNG
      38 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I got this error although i already use the most recent patch

Attachments

IMG_20221225_041859.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Seen today
    hello, can you upload the file into mediafire? I can't download it without VPN in china. Thank you

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hello, can you upload the file into mediafire? I can't download it without VPN in china. Thank you

The file is uploaded the mediafire, the download page takes you to the website where you can download it from there. If the website host is blocking the vpn I don't have much control over that, but I'll post the direct downloads right here for you.

v2.0: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a9wvu8g1jktpzc/Pokemon_Vanguard_2.0_Main.rar/file

v2.0.13 patch: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cw3m440ippd8xis/Vanguard+Patch+2.0.13.rar/file

Back