• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Promotional eggs!!!!!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
  • GD! you are too late! in case you hadn't seen the first post of the thread, there are only 5 of each egg, and Capricos are out of stock. If you want, please pick a different.
    Edit (Not Really): The eggs are here to hatch! You have what you need, now make what you want!!!!
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • ookey-dookey, y'all got yer eggies! AND, Since SOMEONE finally mentioned the secret thing, new eggs will appear in my next post!!!!!!! MUHUHUWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • umm, Monseiur "Halo" cannot 'ave it, 'zen, as Monseiur "Trainer Hook" 'as already gotten it, you see?
    auh-hauh-hauh! C'est French! Vive le' France! auh-hauh-hauh!
    ~Le "Kalkris"

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • umm, i just said that Halo can't have the RS egg, as Trainer Hook requested it first. Then I lauged in a French accent, and finally siad I'm French (which is untrue), and laughed in French accents again.
    but...
    1,000 Mudkip, you haven't hatched your egg yet, let alone gotten it to the final stage of evolution, so, sorry bud.
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • have you been paying any attention to the thread and stuff?
    To hatch it, I'll contact you in a week, give you a puzzle, and you'll solve it and give the puzzle to me. If I deemm the puzzle correct, you get your baby pokemon! YAYYYY!
    ~Kalkris

Back