• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm really glad I stopped by today; I've been waiting years for this!

Well, thankfully, the next episodes should come relatively soon- when Dusky will recover from the long episode 1 crunch-
    But for now, enjoy the dialogue revamp ! A lot of work's been put in character's personnalities and their relationships with the MC, by Dusky , so you should find some fun in it
    not to mention some of the revamped themes

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    I'm really glad I stopped by today; I've been waiting years for this!

Hey I remember you! How you've been?

And without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, the revamp is here! Game is out.
    For returning players
    Spoiler:

For new players
    Spoiler:

Thank you for your feedback!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Either I forgot where the delivery for the moomoo shake is since I last played or it changed, becuse I cant complete the bidoof quest at the start of th egame.

EDIT: NEVERMIND....I figured it out. Eager to get going to see all the new stuff so glad I got this out of the way here and now.

I wish I had been around more often to make suggestions on new stuff up to this point but I'll be glad to see what has been done since I last played.

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Congratulations! Awesome to see this.

Thank you for your continued support!

Either I forgot where the delivery for the moomoo shake is since I last played or it changed, becuse I cant complete the bidoof quest at the start of th egame.
    I wish I had been around more often to make suggestions on new stuff up to this point but I'll be glad to see what has been done since I last played.

No worries, leave any suggestions you might have regardless. Episode 2 will have some extra stuff in it, and unless a suggestion requires too much work or redoing earlier parts/systems it's usually feasible.

Other than that, keep in mind that the revamped version PDA registers almost everything, including mission stages, so anytime you need directions you can refer to the mission descriptions.

EDIT: game updated to 1.1
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Update 1.2

Spoiler:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Never mind I figured it out. I skip over the controls lol feel dumb

Oh, let me guess, it was the ESC key? I think that is mentioned twice, both on the controls screen, and before the intro.

1.3 is here, changelog:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Oh, let me guess, it was the ESC key? I think that is mentioned twice, both on the controls screen, and before the intro.

1.3 is here, changelog:
    Spoiler:

Sound like you being a little rude.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Sound like you being a little rude.

Oh man, absolutely not, that wasn't my intention. Apologies if it sounded like that.
    It's popped up a couple of times during feedback and I was thinking "it's ESC again isn't it". And then I added another mention of it before the intro in 1.2, so I thought it was easier to see. Originally I planned for a notification to show during gameplay, and not in the intro.
    It was changed so as to not conflict with the text skip input which was X and to not interfere with cutscenes

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh man, absolutely not, that wasn't my intention. Apologies if it sounded like that.
    It's popped up a couple of times during feedback and I was thinking "it's ESC again isn't it". And then I added another mention of it before the intro in 1.2, so I thought it was easier to see. Originally I planned for a notification to show during gameplay, and not in the intro.
    It was changed so as to not conflict with the text skip input which was X and to not interfere with cutscenes

You good man. thanks man for responding

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Version 1.4:

Spoiler:

If you are updating from a previous version, save inside a building that isn't in NE, just to be sure you won't be affected by tile changes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2022
    I started this game a few days ago and I had a question. I just completed going underground and getting timmy his digglet and I'm supposed to look around and try to find someone after fighting the liberators in the courier center and Im confused on where to look now since I haven't been able to get a clear way and where i should go

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    I started this game a few days ago and I had a question. I just completed going underground and getting timmy his digglet and I'm supposed to look around and try to find someone after fighting the liberators in the courier center and Im confused on where to look now since I haven't been able to get a clear way and where i should go

Hello, you are on the legacy-deprecated early version of the game, from like way back. Perhaps you had the earlier version downloaded on your computer? That'd make sense considering you said you started this game just a few days ago, because the new and tremendously improved version has been out for a couple of weeks now.

In any case, if I remember correctly, you need to
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Really excited to jump back into this when I have some free time. Probably will take me a while. The first time I played I basically binged it for like 2+ days lol

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Really excited to jump back into this when I have some free time. Probably will take me a while. The first time I played I basically binged it for like 2+ days lol

Hey, how've you been?
    It's practically a new game. There's double the content in ep1 alone. You're definitely gonna like it if you liked the legacy version!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Where is the hospital located? I need to talk to somebody there to get to Eastern Artemisia

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Where is the hospital located? I need to talk to somebody there to get to Eastern Artemisia

Hello, there is one place that kinda functions as a hospital, it's located in the SW area, all the way east (before the checkpoint that leads to S.) However it is not needed to progress East. Have you checked your PDA? What does it say? Have you talked to Sylvia in the pub in W Artemisia? Have you completed the sequence to get to the Under? These are the two requirements to go eastwards.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ladies and gentlemen, proud to announce the release of Episode 2.

This brings total playtime to 15-20 hours.
    There are over 40 missions to complete, two new mons have been added, big improvements and QoL changes have been introduced to earlier parts of the game, and the maps have been updated. There's also a lot of minor additions, and many new secrets.

Back