• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • No worries! Thank you for saving my save file! ...I'm sorry to say, I think it might be broken again. I've explored the city extensively, and read through the comments but I can't find the way forward from where I am. X(
    Spoiler:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    No worries! Thank you for saving my save file! ...I'm sorry to say, I think it might be broken again. I've explored the city extensively, and read through the comments but I can't find the way forward from where I am. X(
    Spoiler:

Hm, send me your savefile and I'll give it another look. I remember your overall story variable was at its max value, so technically you should be able to proceed to Route 1-2.

Years
  • Here it is- https://mega.nz/file/k2s2jRgY#lADCTmM5jGBEr95o8IMw1q3TkZwU_nlC_-PvMyKPMZ8
    That's so weird that my save was already at that point cause I did all those quests after you saved my save file. XD Maybe I triggered it before I was supposed to, so then when I triggered it at the right time it turned itself off? Cause I tried leaving the city and exploring the route, and Kyle just said he had no business leaving the city.
    Spoiler:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Here it is- https://mega.nz/file/k2s2jRgY#lADCTmM5jGBEr95o8IMw1q3TkZwU_nlC_-PvMyKPMZ8
    That's so weird that my save was already at that point cause I did all those quests after you saved my save file. XD Maybe I triggered it before I was supposed to, so then when I triggered it at the right time it turned itself off? Cause I tried leaving the city and exploring the route, and Kyle just said he had no business leaving the city.
    Spoiler:

Okay, so, have you messed with the game in some way? Because your SideQuest2: Defraying Debt variable is 1, but it should be 5 according to your in-game progress. Regardless, I have fixed it, here is your savefile. Just walk up the stairs to the roof, and you'll be able to continue with the mission. Then see it to its end, go back to the Courier Center upon completion, talk to lady, and if there's nothing new simply exit the building. You should be able to progress then.

https://mega.nz/file/ICZVGT7C#vYcsMAC8Hppnu1ePvXmOsKVYIIOMt6sOWHWfN9tGbCw

thats weird, dusky is a wonderful human being, he will get it all sorted out for you.

Haha, you are giving me too much credit!

Years
  • Thanks for saving my save file again, Dusky! The game's been absol utely amazing! I'm almost done with part 1, the references to Pokemon Colosseum were so cool to see! It's been infinitely fun to discover and piece together the worldbuilding between Mission Alyssa, Time's Edge, Frontier, and Fated Epistle! Regarding your question- I have not fiddled with or altered the game or its files in any way if that's what you're asking. I have, however, often broken games I've played simply by playing through the game in unexpected even nonsensical ways. Speaking of which... I might have broken the game again, though I may just be lost!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Thanks for saving my save file again, Dusky! The game's been absol utely amazing! I'm almost done with part 1, the references to Pokemon Colosseum were so cool to see! It's been infinitely fun to discover and piece together the worldbuilding between Mission Alyssa, Time's Edge, Frontier, and Fated Epistle! Regarding your question- I have not fiddled with or altered the game or its files in any way if that's what you're asking. I have, however, often broken games I've played simply by playing through the game in unexpected even nonsensical ways. Speaking of which... I might have broken the game again, though I may just be lost!
    Spoiler:

Since you haven't fiddled with that particular variable, it must be some kind of bug where that variable is being added to or subtracted from, or set to something else.
    Your kind of playstyle does not affect this particular type of variable, so this must be some kind of oversight on my part.

And here's what to do next,
    Spoiler:

Thanks for the bug reports. Yeah the nickname won't stay, it's how I noobishly designed the evo event. As to the duplicate pda quests, I'll get to the bottom of it for the next version (hopefully)

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Well, I finally finished TFJ and RJW. Here goes nothing!

Have fun, hit me up to provide you with a savefile compatible with the eventual new release, if you get very far into the game, as...

...hello everyone, the game is being migrated to a newer version of the engine, and along with that, massive changes will be introduced. It is also likely that a new episode will be included in the new update that I am doing my best to bring out as soon as possible. For those of you who have reached the end of the current episode, a savefile with all SQs completed, and saved right at the end of the previous episode, will be provided. Until then, the download link will be unavailable to avoid any savefile incompatibilities. Thank you for your understranding.

Back