• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sadly, no. I could offer any shiny of the bird trio though.
    Ah......
    Well which one would you prefer, trevenant or fletchling? I will let you have one of them for free:) all I ask is that you follow rule number 4:) plus Im heading to bed soon so I can't stay awake too long, work sucks:/

lolitsbishop

The Bishop
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Could I have a trevenant please? If so, i could trade a shiny latios for the fletchling too. But if not, its ok. Thanks :), and yes I will leave a review

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    I already recieved one shiny, so I'm not sure if I could get this. But could I have the Moltres? Been looking for one so I can have the full trio!

Years
    Interested in these in your shiny 5-6IV section:

Vivillon high plains
    female premier ball
    lvl 17 compound eyes
    timid
    struggle bug, psybeam, stun spore, protect
    missing atk iv

frillish
    male pokeball
    lvl 1 bold
    water absorb
    bubble, water sport, recover

You can take a look at my shop (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320657) to see what you want :)

Omg! You have it! You have the shiny red flower flabébé I've been looking for! You can have the vivillon for free( I remember the bannette;)) and I will do the frillish for the red flabébé.
    I need to get the frillish, so I need to load up my very very chappy and slow computer. I will shoot you a pm (or do you prefer vm's?) When I have it.

Years
    Omg! You have it! You have the shiny red flower flabébé I've been looking for! You can have the vivillon for free( I remember the bannette;)) and I will do the frillish for the red flabébé.
    I need to get the frillish, so I need to load up my very very chappy and slow computer. I will shoot you a pm (or do you prefer vm's?) When I have it.

That was meant to be free, just choose a second pokemon :)

Years
    That was meant to be free, just choose a second pokemon :)

Well then I can fill two different areas of my shop with a pokemon if I also request the female shiny shroomish in a safari ball:) that one would be awesome.

I have yours ready so whenever you would like to trade I can be ready:) take your time

Years
    I have the feebas now, so feel free to start a trade when you're ready.
    Thank you.

I will log on now then:) do you mind that it is a clone of mine? It's level 16. I've been working for over a month on this masuda breeding project and I'm scared to take a chance at breeding something else this far in . XD

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    I will log on now then:) do you mind that it is a clone of mine? It's level 16. I've been working for over a month on this masuda breeding project and I'm scared to take a chance at breeding something else this far in . XD

Ah, alrighty.
    That's totally fine with me.

Good luck with your project though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back