• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry I misunderstood, but I would still very much like it though it is brave natured! ^^
    Would also love shiny Gardevoir, and Manetric :-)!
    Sounds good, you c have all three:)I will add your fc here in a minute, I just got home and need to get everything sorted:)

Thought it would be easier if you pick first as I am not after anything in specific haha just trying to get some exchange. u^u
    I would fancy something Colosseum related but I understand if those are off limits for me.
    Well these are some i would be interested in:
    Love ball - caterpie
    Level ball -
    koffing
    Friendball -
    pidgey
    Heavy ball -
    Onix

Sounds good I will do those four and and toss in a few colliseum balls that I already have extras of. I will post on your page about the ones I want here in a minute:)

lunis my brother, what be the nature and ability of that competitive shiny lotad u have?
    Hey hey:) I don't have a comp shiny lotad:( is there one on my page? I would believe a typo in a heart beat

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    A majority of the legendaries are actually caught in different poke balls for example the entei is in a luxury ball (by accident tried catching it with a repeat ball during my one ball only challenge :P) and my ho-oh is in a dusk ball (not so hard). I don't have any shiny kalos born pokemon except for a gorebyss and an altaria.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Sounds good, you c have all three:)I will add your fc here in a minute, I just got home and need to get everything sorted:)

Sounds good I will do those four and and toss in a few colliseum balls that I already have extras of. I will post on your page about the ones I want here in a minute:)

Hey hey:) I don't have a comp shiny lotad:( is there one on my page? I would believe a typo in a heart beat

Alright - thanks! <3 I'll stay tuned. :)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Sounds good, you c have all three:)I will add your fc here in a minute, I just got home and need to get everything sorted:)

Thanks a lot!! ^.^

Years
  • its in ur section of foreign competitive shinies, no worries
    Oh! All those are just random non kalos born or foreign or nicknamed shiny mons that's a part of my collection that I want replaced as kalos born and english. It is just a trophy shiny and nothing special:(

A majority of the legendaries are actually caught in different poke balls for example the entei is in a luxury ball (by accident tried catching it with a repeat ball during my one ball only challenge :P) and my ho-oh is in a dusk ball (not so hard). I don't have any shiny kalos born pokemon except for a gorebyss and an altaria.
    Hmm let me think it over. I have all of the legendaries that I'm really looking for :(

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    I can easily get you a Dream Ball Mawile and Murkrow if you are interested in those (and probably a few others that aren't on your list, but I'd have to look), but if you're only trading for other rare balls, I'd have to check and see what I want/am interested in (basically, it would mostly be other Dream Balls as long as they have hidden abilities). If you will trade non-rare-ball mons for these, I'd be interested in getting hold of a Diancie or Pokeball pattern Vivillon.

I can also work on getting you some of the English Kalos-born Pokemon that you noted that you want. Good IVs shouldn't be too much of a problem, either -- just a bit time-consuming.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    K just let me know if you are still open to it. I would really appreciate it. (I didn't see the other froakie the last trade and i know you told me about it but i couldn't see it that's my mistake and so i'm willing to trade for my mistake)

Years
  • not in shinies

leave the froakie i'll make the same offer for a shiny fenneken that i made for Froakie
    a nest ball non shiny bagon

what would you want far a phione ?

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

so what would you like for shiny froakie(protean)/shiny greninja(protean)
    or could you give me a freebie clauncher
    I'll be available at 11 to 12 pm gmt
    sorry i missed rule no.15
    apologies
    name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412  )

And thnx for being lenient last time

btw i got a gengarite ,and the white mega gengar looks so awesome thnx a lot
    I have your 3 freebies ready:)

Fine then. Will be waiting :)
    I have your four ready:)

I can easily get you a Dream Ball Mawile and Murkrow if you are interested in those (and probably a few others that aren't on your list, but I'd have to look), but if you're only trading for other rare balls, I'd have to check and see what I want/am interested in (basically, it would mostly be other Dream Balls as long as they have hidden abilities). If you will trade non-rare-ball mons for these, I'd be interested in getting hold of a Diancie or Pokeball pattern Vivillon.

I can also work on getting you some of the English Kalos-born Pokemon that you noted that you want. Good IVs shouldn't be too much of a problem, either -- just a bit time-consuming.
    Those are shiny that I need:) but i will trade the two you want for the two dreams ball you mentioned:)

K just let me know if you are still open to it. I would really appreciate it. (I didn't see the other froakie the last trade and i know you told me about it but i couldn't see it that's my mistake and so i'm willing to trade for my mistake)
    Can you refresh my memory on the froakie? So sorry I have a terrible memory

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Oh! All those are just random non kalos born or foreign or nicknamed shiny mons that's a part of my collection that I want replaced as kalos born and english. It is just a trophy shiny and nothing special:(

Hmm let me think it over. I have all of the legendaries that I'm really looking for :(

ah i see

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    the one i saw and got was the hardy 5iv torrent froakie (i made it a greninja already) but then i saw your other froakie with protean and naive nature and i was like "dang it how could i miss that."

Years
  • the one i saw and got was the hardy 5iv torrent froakie (i made it a greninja already) but then i saw your other froakie with protean and naive nature and i was like "dang it how could i miss that."

Can you log on now? If you can, just give me 5 of whatever you would like to give me;)

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Those are shiny that I need:) but i will trade the two you want for the two dreams ball you mentioned:)
    Fair enough. Never mind those, then, since they'd only ever show up by chance.

Anyway, checking my list of what I have in Dream Balls, I can get you any of the following:

• Sandshrew
    • Zubat
    • Mankey
    • Machop
    • Ponyta
    • Slowpoke
    • Doduo
    • Seel
    • Drowzee
    • Lickitung
    • Mr. Mime
    • Spinarak
    • Hoppip
    • Yanma
    • Murkrow
    • Sneasel
    • Remoraid
    • Phanpy
    • Seedot
    • Wingull
    • Surskit
    • Mawile
    • Cacnea
    • Swablu
    • Barboach
    • Corphish
    • Anorith
    • Shuppet
    • Relicanth
    • Burmy
    • Stunky
    • Skorupi
    • Croagunk
    • Finneon
    • Petilil
    • Sigilyph
    • Ducklett
    Possibly Porygon if that can pass ball types during Ditto breeding. Nope, looks like I can't do that. I'll edit that in if it works. The ones that have been struck out are ones I saw on your list of Dream Ball mons. Feel free to choose some of these if you're more interested in them than what I stated earlier.

edit: I'd also like to get hold of the Dream Ball Sableye if it has its Hidden Ability.
    edit2: I also have Dream Ball Whismur and Magikarp available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Im interested in the Diancie I have a 5 iv kalos borne Hitmonlee if you would like to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back