• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSVX ~ Pokémon Starter Kit for RMVX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Those who follow us from DeviantArt already know what is this. We present the beginning of a great project. A Pokémon Starter Kit for RPG Maker VX.
    We haven´t got any version yet, but we think that we have progressed a lot since the first day.
    Hope you like it.

Screenshots

Last screenshot

The development in screenshots

Spoiler:

We´ll answer all your questions when we update this first post.

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Small question, how are you going to deal with the tileset limitation?

Orangturttle

Magikarp MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    I think SwapXT is the preffered tile swapper in the VX community..
    Nice to see this posted here as well! Much support, keep up the good work! :)

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Small question, how are you going to deal with the tileset limitation?

Actually, we think we´ll work with SwapXT by BulletXT. But there´s nothing sure yet.

Glad to see you post this on PC. Nice work.

Thanks ^^

I believe there's scripts, programs, or something to eliminate this. Although I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this...

Looks pretty good thus far. Definitely glad to see there's finally something for those who prefer VX.

Yeah. We prefer SwapXT, but as I said before, there´s nothing sure yet n.n

I think SwapXT is the preffered tile swapper in the VX community..
    Nice to see this posted here as well! Much support, keep up the good work! :)

Sure, thanks. SwapXT is our first swapper but we don´t know if it´ll be the definitive (:
    ---
    Thanks for the support ^^
    We have a little update that you can see in the first post:
    • We´ve ripped all the indoor tiles of the first DPP Village. We´ve edited some of them too. Hope you like them and to be helpfull for your personal projects.
    See you soon~

One of this days I´ll improve my English >:

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • This is looking great. I'm glad to see someone working on a starter kit for VX.
    Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Wow that looks really good and with B/W style too I hope this project gets completed

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Looks like a great project so far keep it up. Also on a side note how do you rip individual pieces and such like that? Am looking for similar screens but for HGSS.

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    We didn´t plan to update today, but we feel that we must answer you. We´ve made a little update again with new BW battle backgrounds for that.

Thanks for the support!

This is looking great. I'm glad to see someone working on a starter kit for VX.
    Keep up the good work.
    I been following this on PD and DA I love it, I hope you complete it, looking forward to the next update
    Thanks (:
    I´d say you should change the tiles(I´m NOT good with the rmxp BUT those don´t look really good)
    Uhmm.. let me see. First, this is VX, not XP. And second, those tiles are default ones. Have you ever opened RPG Maker VX?
    Wow that looks really good and with B/W style too I hope this project gets completed
    Yeah, we hope that too. We are planing to make other versions in a future with DPP/HGSS and so on. Thank you ^^
    Looks like a great project so far keep it up. Also on a side note how do you rip individual pieces and such like that? Am looking for similar screens but for HGSS.
    Well, If you want I can make some rips with camtasia recording so you can see how we did them. There are some methods, but what I do is run the ROM, press print pant, and edit it with Photoshop. Sometimes pixel by pixel x´D
    Ripping HGSS is in our plans. If you want, we can start doing it before.

Thanks ^^

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Well, If you want I can make some rips with camtasia recording so you can see how we did them. There are some methods, but what I do is run the ROM, press print pant, and edit it with Photoshop. Sometimes pixel by pixel x´D
    Ripping HGSS is in our plans. If you want, we can start doing it before.
    I'd like to see your workflow if you dont mind...

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I´m here to say that I´m going away for 15 days and I´m not sure if I´ll have internet, so maybe the updates will stop ;___________;

I'd like to see your workflow if you dont mind...

No problem, I´ll make a video soon ^^

Hey, i'm loving the kit, how do i download it?

It's not out my good sir but stay tuned to keep an eye out for a download link, should be one eventually of this really good starter kit.

Thanks C:

I hope you guys finish this,
    i always found Vx easier to use.

We too. We really hope the same (:

If you release an English version i might actually give VX a shot.. Because my Spanish is horrible...

Yeah, we´ll release an English version. We´ll probably need an English translator to correct our translations in the future or directly translate the Sarter Kit if he/she knows Spanish.

Try VX, I think its really really good.

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    @MonsterMMORPG: Nope, but Rafa knows how to do them.

@MaTe9usz6: Only one screenshot and some tiles that you can find in my dA. We are both on holidays and we can´t work to much from here, sorry.

The tiles AREN´T the ones we are going to use. Tiles from there are made by Kyle and are just a test.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back