• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Matoucs- Ok will do. I will let you know when I get them cloned.

@ Hiphip- Yes yes. Can you ev my Yanma with 4 defense, 252 special attack, 252 speed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Not- I don't take breeding projects anymore... Sorry :/

@ hiphip- I'm aiming for this moveset- Protect/Air slash/ hidden power/ bug buzz. But you don't necessarily have to give it those moves unless 1) you want to or 2) it learns them by itself...

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh good too see your back, um you still want to do our trade or what dude?^_^

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well I'm going to bed in a minute, but it was a bunch of my events for your evd too sum it up. We can look back into this tomorrow if you like?^^

Also how was your trip anyway dude?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Sure sure, tomorrow is fine with me. And the trip was alot of fun. I had never been to Seattle before. And the weather was really nice for us while we were there.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Never been to Seattle myself. I use to live around Vegas, but thats all that pretty much comes close to it, but good to hear that the trip went in your favor.^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Yea, and I was also shocked to find out that it nearly NEVER snows in Seattle. I mean, how is that possible??

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Yea, and I was also shocked to find out that it nearly NEVER snows in Seattle. I mean, how is that possible??

A sad factor. =[ I would choose the cold any day over the heat of out west.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
    hey there again psychoward. If u have more pokes that need eving just let me know. Ill gladly do more for you.

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    CMT for:

Zapdos (OT: Negator) Lv. 100- Modest Nature. Iv's- 31/8/30/31/27/31. HP Ice 69. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.
    Negators Latios Lv. 50- Timid Nature. Iv's- 29/2/29/29/31/31. Ev's- 4 Defense, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.
    Tentacruel- Lv. 30. Calm nature. Iv's- 31/x/31/29/31/26. Ev's- 252 HP, 252 special defense, 4 defense. Egg move: Rapid spin

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    kk. Can you do the trade now? I can be online in a moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back