• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Cheez- Are you able to clone? If you can clone me back copies then I can do it now...

@ Josh- Yes sir, I do.

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    I can clone, but something needs my attention at the moment. Can we do the trade later?

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    cmt for these 3. Pick 6 if u want

-Heatran (OT: Matthew) Lv. 73. Mild Nature. Iv's- 30/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass 70). Ev's- 4 Attack, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed. DO NOT REDIS

-Latias (OT: Brendan) Lv. 41- Timid Nature. Iv's- 30/15/30/31/31/31. Ev's- 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed. DO NOT REDIS

Jirachi (From Asterik) Lv. 10, UT- Modest Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/31/31/31. From Gamestop event. DO NOT REDIS

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Josh- Hmm ok. Well I've been planning on getting this ev'd for awhile now. Can you ev my Heatran with this spread- 244 HP, 32 Special Attack, 12 Special Defense, 220 Speed? (12 special defense shouldnt be too bad right??)

@ Cheez- Thats fine, just let me know when you are ready.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Jahz- Porygon2, shiny bold cloyster, shiny adamant swampert. Does that work for you?

@ SCV- Yes we are still on, whenever you are ready. Can you just attach Thunderwave TM's to the pokes in our trade in return for the zapdos?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    My Dragonite, Tyranitar, Smeargle, and Growlithe for psychoward's Skarmory, Latios, Ryhorn, and Breloom.
    Hmm. I should be able to.

Can you please trade to my HG first with what I want, then I'll trade you your stuff from Plat?

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    That works for me =]

Can you clone? Mr AR's broken atm so i can't i don't need them back instantly, just whenever you can.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ SCV- Thats fine with me. Can you clone me back copies though?

@ Jahz- Ok sounds good. But no, I can't clone... :/

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Ok I'll get the pokes cloned somewhere and then we can trade :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ SCV- Ok sounds good. When do you want to trade. By the way, the Zapdos is no longer UT... I don't know if that makes a difference or not...

@ Jahz- Ok sounds good. Just let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back