• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho's Crazy Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
  • @ Pokemonfan- Yes sir. And I can trade now if that works for you?

ok now is fine with me, i'll meet you in the wifi room.

MR. Psycho...i got one trade to do before our's sorry forgot,
    but when im doner with her your be next sorry for the inconvenice.

Last edited:

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    did u want a gorebyss wit surf/ water gun/ baton pass and agility?

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    oh yea i meant 2 put substitute, i can trade them now theyre both ready

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Notoriouz- Sure thing. I'll put you down.

@ YoungO- Ok great! Can we trade tomorrow though? I'm about to sign off.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • when ever you get back online i would like to know the abilty of the shiny modest togekiss.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I am interested in the Scyther (shiny) Lv. 1, UT- Adamant Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ability: Technician

I am willing to offer a shiny Spiritomb lv.1 Bashful Nature (Untouched, IVs 31/15/31/31/31/25) or a Modest Feebas (Normal) lv. 1 untouched (Iv's 31/31/31/31/31/31)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    ..... i don't care what you give me, i just want to get rid of my level 100 leafeon Lax nature (OT BRENT) moves grass whistle sunny day leaf blade and grass knot. ability leaf guard holding: bright powder. speed 2/3 power 3/4 skill 2/4's of 4 stamina 5 giant 5's of 5 jump 3/4

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • oh also noticed that ur lookin for an ev trainer and if ur still lookin for one im startin to ev pokes so just pm or vm me for watever jobs u might need done

Spial

//////////\\\\\\\\\\
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Awesome. Is there anything you wany in particular for it? I have a few Evd lvl 100s that id be willing to give up. Theres a Blissey Dragonite and i think Blazakin.

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    I'm interested in your Vaporeon Lv. 64- Calm nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP electric 70). Ev's- 188 Hp, 178 defense, 104 special attack, 40 special defense, Togekiss (shiny)- Lv. 50. Modest nature. Iv's- 31/x/31/31/31/31. Ev's- 252 Hp, 152 special attack, 104 speed. Egg move: Nasty plot, or Breloom (shiny, OT: CHAR, NN: Shroomster) Lv. 50. Adamant Nature. Iv's- 31/31/31/x/31/31. Ev's- 48 Hp, 252 attack, 208 speed. Ability: Poison heal.
    I'm offering a Ditto with 31/31/31/31/31, you already have one but it is shiny if it's any consolation.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ Pokemonfan- It's serene grace.

@ Kirozane- I was going to say no because I thought I already had a modest milotic, but it turned out to be timid. So sure, I will take the modest feebas :)

@ kyogre- No thank you :/

@ Notoriouz- Ok will do!

@ Spial- Do you know the natures/iv's of blissey and blaziken?

@ Soryian- Nature/iv's of altaria?

@ Mistyy- Um, no thank you :/ Do you have anything else to offer?

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    For the Shiny Scyther? Really? Awesome! When can you trade? And is it okay that Feebas is normal and Male?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    @ bsabbath- Sorry, it's hard for me to chose anything when you don't go for iv's :/

@ kirozane- Yup, thats fine. And I can trade tomorrow if that works for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back