• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PvP Script

Years
  • Perhaps it's because of some other scripts I'm using... I could try it on a clean Pokemon Essentials and see if it works.

I don't think it's really that, all my scripts are highly flexible, they should support modifications to any and all of the classes used by them... But you could try, I could be wrong

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    i got a very early version of this script, i try it now again i hope the creator fixed these brute bugs

regards

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    You think this script could be modified to give someone else's team to a npc and make it your partner for double battles?

Years
  • I tried this script out with a keldeo in my party and it tells me it cant create a file, as it should, but then after it still creates the file and i am allowed to battle against it. How do i fix this

Years
  • I tried this script out with a keldeo in my party and it tells me it cant create a file, as it should, but then after it still creates the file and i am allowed to battle against it. How do i fix this

No problem, I have updated the script with the fix for your issue.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Okay, well it's not EXACTLY PvP, it's actually just player vs. player's party controlled by an AI. script... But close enough... right?

Well is there a way to make it load & save to an online folder ?
    Kinda like GTS ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    hello my friend did not understand a thing so as to create a folder? I have to call the place where I created the folder in the script?

Years
  • How do trainer get inserted into the game? I need this for my Digimon game. Like do the player have to have Rmxp to insert the trainer into the game, or does it happen automatticly?

Years
  • How do trainer get inserted into the game? I need this for my Digimon game. Like do the player have to have Rmxp to insert the trainer into the game, or does it happen automatticly?

It should just generate a file in which you load on the spot when you play the game. They don't have to have access to RPG Maker XP nor do they need the ability to edit your game. They just need to be able to play it and access the PVP interface.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2017
    Since this thread was recently bumped by others, I'll ask the question Zeak asked.

Well is there a way to make it load & save to an online folder ?
    Kinda like GTS ?

Back