• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PX: Team Flare

Was Team Flare an easier team than usual?

• Definitely, yes!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No harder or easier than the other teams

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • They were actually difficult to beat

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Was I just me or was team flare like a total joke? I found them to by ridiculously easy to beat.

Years
  • It's not like they were any easier individually, but as a Team, yes, they were indeed quite easy to beat.
    I think they should have had more appearances.

Years
  • It's not like they were any easier individually, but as a Team, yes, they were indeed quite easy to beat.
    I think they should have had more appearances.

I agree with that. Like on top of being easier, there just really weren't too many encounters with them.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • I found Team Flare to be rather weak overall Their plot is menacing enough, but their various appearances seems so disconnected from each other that they hardly seem like a threat until near the end of the game. I won't spoil anything, but I will say there's an interesting little twist about them in the postgame. As far as the battles go, they were somewhat of a pushover, with the exception of the final fight with Lysandre Mega Gyrados took out two of my Pokemon before I stopped it.

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
    Years
  • To be honest with you, until the Admins came into the picture, I got the impression that there were only two or three Grunts in the entire team, and even after the Admins arrived that impression never really went away. They were definitely not developed as well as Galactic or Plasma were, which is disappointing, because these people were supposed to be the successors... but oh well.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yeah, they were definitely easier to beat. Hell, the game as a whole was easier to beat. Even without Mega Evolutions on my team and ditching my starters, I found getting through the game to be a walk in the park.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • They didn't seem any different than other teams. Well... until I met Lysadre's Gyarados.... now that took out half my team, but I still beat him.

Turn the EXP Share off and you will find it longer and slightly harder.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Just gonna throw this here..
    Spoiler:

Idk, they didn't seem any easier than really any of the other teams. But maybe that's because Cyrus's Crobat flinching every attack just seems ridiculously overpowered.

Years
  • Just gonna throw this here..
    Spoiler:

Idk, they didn't seem any easier than really any of the other teams. But maybe that's because Cyrus's Crobat flinching every attack just seems ridiculously overpowered.

I heard before the theory that Malva was a team flare member, I didn't took it seriously, now it seems that this actually true. It would be cool if she re-establish team flare in the third game/sequels.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can't remember if she mentions something about you taking down Flare when you first meet at the entrance of the E4, but she does seem to hate you for some reason.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • It was definitely easy, but then again... I never had problems with the evil teams. So I don't necessarily think that Team Flare was easier but definitely not harder too.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • Just gonna throw this here..
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Spoiler:
    Shows me how much I need to complete post-game haha.

Back