• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen QR Code pokemon hack thoughts

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It seems that trading with people online is now starting to become scarce ever since these QR codes became known. It's sad... :(

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Welp! You have to update to play X/Y/ORAS otherwise can't use the exploit

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Welp! You have to update to play X/Y/ORAS otherwise can't use the exploit

Pretty sure you'll need to update in order to use anything from the E-Shop. since it's just the firmware update. XYORAS will still work online 'til GF releases a new patch which will force us to update our system.

Aka. you're able not to accept the update, but that'll prevent you from using softwares like the Pokebank, which most of my breedables are located. Bah, I guess I'll grab as many Ditto and x999 items as I can before updating.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I didn't know 999 item exploit existed. Full restores here I come

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    It's a pretty great method. It's making my PowerSave pretty useless at this point. Definitely helps speed up the process, and now I can get version exclusives that are as legitimate as possible.

I- I know that feel man.

Came out a week after I got mine too :*( I can still use it for other games though.

Millzy

Own: | X | Y | AS |
    Years
  • Can anyone do this for me and get me 6IV Dittos, one of each nature listed here, for a total of 9 Dittos:

(Please make them from a foreign game from english, am from US)

Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly, Bold, Calm, Impish, Careful, and Serious

Thanks so much! I would do it myself but I have the New Nintendo 3DS XL.

Millzy

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I didn't find out about this until recently. I applaud the person who discovered how to do this, however I believe that using this shouldn't become too common because the whole point of trading with others on the PSS pretty much becomes useless, to be honest.

I'm kinda glad that it's been patched. Stuff like this can ruin the game in some ways. I'd rather trade and get cool Pokémon rather then hack them in via this method.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I'm not sure about this. It's not like I didn't use it, I used it to get a Hoopa and Volcanion, but I ultimately want to replace these with legit ones.

Aside from that I won't use it, but being a shiny hunter I can't approve of people exploiting this to get shinies.

Neither do I approve using this to get 6IV or battle ready pokemon. Not that I'm a competitive player but still.

Years
  • This is even better. You can give yourself a 6 IV Ditto and any children born from any hacked parents are considered legit.

I approve of this as far as making breeding even easier.

Otherwise, I use the hacked perfect Shinies for fun and wouldn't use them in a legit tournament.

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
  • i heard of the things that happened with bad qr codes on x (or if getting pokemon with oras exclusive moves). it was risky doing it on x let alone oras if it was a bogus code. plus of from what i heard, i think it got patched already? so it's good in a way that it did, cause things would have gotten out of hand with those codes.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Apparently it doesn't work anymore.And some of them may apparently give you a virus so I'm not trying this QR code thingy any time soon. I'll train my team the original way and make it the very best.

Back