• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] Question about Team Rocket

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    During the Pokémon Sun and Moon series episode "The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair!", did Jessie actually started to hate Matori after she told them to keep them updated regularly? After she threw the telephone Pokémon ball to the wall and broke it...

Here's what happened: after the video call, Jessie picked up the telephone and threw it to the wall, breaking it. Then she began to have bad blood after saying "That nerve!" Which presumably began to make Jessie upset on how Matori told the three to keep them updated regularly.

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Jessie never liked Matori and I think that's always been pretty obvious! You never see Jessie not angry when she's on screen lol. I enjoy seeing her reactions though, but it would be nice to see more of Matori (and her Alolan Meowth) overall. I hope they didn't forget that she got it in Alola :(

Oh ok

Back