• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is Absol's Face Skin or thin fur?

AbsolQueen

Dragon Lover
Years
  • No matter how much I think about it I can't tell. It could be scales for all I know. I'm trying to put a lot of detail into the face of an Absol drawing so I started thinking about this. Sometimes I think it might be skin but then I end up doubting myself. I'm probably going to loose sleep over this.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • it might be like "hairless" cats, where there is a layer of really really fine fur but you can see the skin more prominently?

Unownzone

Classy Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I'd like to say it's short fur because that's what I thought when I watched close up shots of Absol in Jirachi wish maker and noticed its catlike nose.
    But after reading everyone else's replies I think it could be skin because it's the same color of its horn. Maybe it's like how gorillas and chimpanzees don't have fur on their faces.

Back