• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question Regarding The DS Romhack Tool: Nameless Move Editor

Days
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums, but I've been having an issue that doesn't seem to be explained anywhere.

I've just started working on a gen 4 romhack, but I'm having some issues with Nameless Move Editor (the .readme file with the program doesn't explain my issue).

I've successfully unpacked the .narc file containing the moves for my chosen game, and have loaded the module in NME for move editing. I can make the move edits in the program itself just fine.
    However, I'm kinda stuck on what happens next. None of the changes I make are showing up in my game, and I can't seem to get the changes to apply no matter what I do.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Back