• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
    Years
    I prefer an OU double battle, but I can test out my OU singles too.
    And I guess I could play Uber or NU singles too.

EDIT: Why is it that only 1/3 of the time do I get responses here? And when I do they are plentiful?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    anyone want to battle.. im new to competive battles. just wanne get some exerience and check if my pokemon are any good lol..

just standaard but lvl 50 pokemon no ubers

hope im doing this correctly.. dont know if you can set back your pokemon to lvl 50 but i suppose it can..

Jay

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    looking for a battle, lv. 90-100 (still training for 100). sleep allowed, freeze is not (unless due to an attack) soon would be nice. fc in sig then pm/vm me and oh perish song is allowed, no horn drill or fissure.

Years
    Youtube Battles

Hey guys. im just a dude looking for good battles. Thats all. Oh, and these battles will also be going on my youtube channel unless you ask otherwise :) If you just want a battle for fun, just ask. If you wanna have your skills be shown to the public, then this is the place for you :D

FC is on my sig.

Channel name is ScarletGamer. I will link you guys as soon as i get 15 posts. (been in the wifi area since i joined xD)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am looking for a battle. Just spent the last 4 months training the team that I want to use. The battle will be level 100 with no legendaries (zapdos, moltres, articuno, or the three dogs are not legendaries in my opinion) If you want to battle this will be my first online battle so you will need to pm me. I will be online monday, tuesday, wednesday, and saturday from 6am until 2pm. (I do this while I am at work and can use my jobs wi-fi.) The time where I am at is now 8:48 pm compared to what the time on the site is.

I will battle you. It will be my first one online. Do you want to?

Last edited by a moderator:

hahahaohyahhh

#GetOnMyLevel
    Years
    Wanting to battle me?

- Rules:

Lv.100 only; 6 Pokemon

Standard Double or Single Battle (Double is preferred)

VM or PM me for my friend code or other necessary questions, comments.

EDIT: (My team does not consist of any Legendaries in battle, nor do I battle against Pokemon that are considered to be an "Uber" : Wobbuffet, Garchomp, Salamence, etc.)

Last edited:
    Years
    I will start my battling tomorow. If you want a battle leave me a PM and we'll arrange something. Now it'll take about 30 an hour for me to record each battle. So between each battle there will be a 30 minute break (thats in the case that all my challengers are online at the same time)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Looking for a OU 6v6 battle, VM me if interested.
    Name: Silver
    FC: 2837 5463 7068

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    I'm up for a NU battle. Does someone want to join? :D

FC 2021 2661 5095

VM me, plz!

awww... c'mon... NU is cool too!!

Last edited:
    Status