• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Up to both NU or OU battles. preferably NU cuz my OU team kinda sucks. But i'm up for a battle whenever i'm online so VM me if you want to battle!

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
    Any challenging trainers around?

If anyone's looking for a serious challenge just let me know. I haven't played in many months so I'm a bit rusty now but I'm looking to challenge someone who's actually good and hopefully increase my win streak :D. :P

Anyways, Standard OU. Lvl. 100. Thanks.

P.S. PM not VM me.

Last edited:

jjeangi

It's me...
    Years
    If anyone's looking for a serious challenge just let me know. I haven't played in many months so I'm a bit rusty now but I'm looking to challenge someone who's actually good and hopefully increase my win streak :D. :P

Anyways, Standard OU. Lvl. 100. Thanks.

P.S. PM not VM me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    I would like to battle someone right now to test out a new team. OU.

lemme know.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Looking for an OU or NU battle. Standard clauses etc.

I can do a UU battle if you help me trade a couple Pokemon from my Platinum cart to my SoulSilver cart.
    Vm me :)

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Looking for standard, LVL.100 battle in 15 mins. PM me:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back