• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
Years
  • Black and White battle. In your response please pick 1,2, or 3. They mean sandstorm, rain, or sun, but not respectively.
    A side note, even if you see this post two days from now, I still want to battle.
    EDIT: I would like more than zeros response, please.

Still want more than zero responses. I'm down with triple/rotation battles too.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hey all! Its been like 2 years since I was last on here, and I've recently picked this game back up. Got a weak OU team, but I'd like to test it out. Anyone want to give it a shot?

FC: 0389 4819 4409

Holler at me if you'd like one in the next 20 minutes. :)

Buizark

Always looking for an OU match
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Looking for standard OU 6vs6.
    FC:2408 0091 6048
    VM me

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    who wants to win? i don't even know what FC: #### #### #### means or how to do wi-fi battles

MyAura

The Power From within
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    anyone wanna battle 6v6 any pokemon are usable just want to battle for fun vm me if your down

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
    Years
  • Black and White battle. In your response please pick 1,2, or 3. They mean sandstorm, rain, or sun, but not respectively.
    A side note, even if you see this post two days from now, I still want to battle.
    EDIT: I would like more than zeros response, please.
    Still want more than zero responses. I'm down with triple/rotation battles too.
    Still want more than zero responses.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Still want more than zero responses.

Here's a tip. NOT a lot of people own the Japanese Black and White. Wait till March of next year. I myself would want to buy the english version than waste my money on ordering the japanese one online. Black and White matches can be a tad bit not too common. But D/P/HG/SS battles are very common. Try those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back