• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Introduction is quick :)

Cornflowerblues

Waterdancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Well hi,
    I recently re-started playing Sapphire and realized I'd never actually been part of a proper community when it comes to the pokémon universe.
    I grew up with blue, red and yellow like many and have played every game up to black and white... everything after that, I still have to try out.

I never had the luxury of siblings or friends with cables, so I haven't traded a Pokémon in my life and though I have enough friends who still play, none of us ever do that interactively... which is kinda sad.
    So if there is a way to connect to other players while using GBA and Roms, I still have to find out how. (Especially using a Mac -__-)
    Anyhow, at least it's nice to swap stories and stats, so this will be good :)

What can I say, I have been a water-trainer most of my playing life, with the usual additions of dragon-types and ice-types.
    My main Pokémon is usually an Azumarill and we rule the oceans ;)

I was born in Vienna, so for the first years of my life I only had access to the German games and the German dubs of the Anime, meaning I had to learn the names all over again when I discovered the internet and switched from Gameboy to Roms... sigh.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Coolio! Great that you're starting back up again with the 3rd gen games - the ORAS games are coming out soon, which just adds on the hyyype! Still, the Gen 3 games are quite amazing, y'know? Well, here, you'll be able to discuss any sort of pokemon topics you see fit dear, so, don't be shy on stepping on in and joinin' with us! Fantastic to meet you, btw. <33

Looove water pokemon too! Milotic, Gorebyss, Lapras, Azumarill, Vaporeon, and Feraligatr are a few of my favs! Oh, and Dragon types, love some Altaria and Flygon anyday, rowr. Ice pokemon are cool too. Mmm, but yeah, maybe you'll be interested in joining some of our pokemon clubs! We got a good water pokemon club, as well as neighboring Ice and Dragon clubs, so, feel free to check em' out, if you'd like. :3

Well now, I wish you a fantastic stay, and don't forget we're always here for ya if you ever need anything! We're always rushin' in for any sort of assistance! And have a great evening - we look forward on seeing you around soon! <33

Cornflowerblues

Waterdancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    So nice *.*
    Thanks, I will definitely check out the clubs you mentioned and also the ORAS games :)
    Nice to meet a fellow water-pokemon fan by the way... also the blue hair ;)

Years
    Heya there Cornflowerblues, and welcome! I happen to be a fan of Water Pokemon as well, but I guess that's because my fave Pokemon is of that type.

Nice to hear you've started replaying 3rd Gen again, Hoenn has been a fave of many fans and with Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire coming later this year I guess you picked a great community to want to take part in the excitement, in fact Ruby/Sapphire were my first Pokemon games so it only adds to the fact I'm going back to my 11-year-old self again. Dragon has got your places of interest already covered so not much I can leave here to be honest.

Have an awesome time here Corn, and I do hope to see you around. Feel free to shoot me a visitor message if you ever want to chat and maybe make some new friends along the way. See ya for now okay?

- Hikamaru

Back