• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    im just wondering...coz you know how you can battle the gym leader again in the trainer cafe in Pokemon platinum...soo if you battle the gym leader in there.. lets say i defeated Byron..soo will i be able to battle him again?...:cer_giggle: many thanx in advance

shikitohno

The Turks Agent
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    anyone knows which pokemon have move both nasty plot and amnesia???
    sharply raise sp.atk and sp.def..

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    im just wondering...coz you know how you can battle the gym leader again in the trainer cafe in Pokemon platinum...soo if you battle the gym leader in there.. lets say i defeated Byron..soo will i be able to battle him again?...:cer_giggle: many thanx in advance
    Yup :)

anyone knows which pokemon have move both nasty plot and amnesia???
    sharply raise sp.atk and sp.def..
    Meowth learns Nasty Plot naturally, and can learn Amnesia by egg, and
    Slowbro learns Amnesia naturally, and Slowking can learn Nasty Plot

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Can I have pokemon that doesn't appear in the shinnoh pokedex even if I haven't obtain the National pokedex?
    Ex.: Can I have Bulbasaur before I have the National pokedex?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    A quick question:
    I just got Platinum and I haven't obtained all the badges yet. I traded my competitive team from Pearl version before deleting my old file and selling it to my father.
    If I try and play on Wi-Fi will my Pokemon disobey me because I do not have all eight badges?

In case anyone was wondering I transfered them so I can change their movesets a little with the new move tutor moves for example I'm exchanging Torment (one of my favorite moves esp in 3rd Gen) for Fire Punch to counter Scizors.

Last edited:

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    That depends on thier level, if thery're all at lvl 100, they will disobey you.
    How many badges do you have?
    2 Badges = up to lvl 30 obeys you
    4 Badges = up to lvl 50 obeys you
    6 Badges = up to lvl 70 obeys you
    8 Badges = up to lvl 100 obeys you

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    That depends on thier level, if thery're all at lvl 100, they will disobey you.
    How many badges do you have?
    2 Badges = up to lvl 30 obeys you
    4 Badges = up to lvl 50 obeys you
    6 Badges = up to lvl 70 obeys you
    8 Badges = up to lvl 100 obeys you

I know the Badge limits but I was told they only apply in-game and online they don't apply is that true, and I have 6 now btw

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    question about training

I'v got my team all EV trained and I'm trying to get them up to level 100 by repeatedly running through the elite four, is there a faster way to train them?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    You can use a lucky egg, and trade them to someone and have them trade it back.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    It just boosts the experience given, also traded pokemon get X1.5 as much experience as normal pokemon.

Back