• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

lflowap2

Hardcore Trainer
    Years
    catching Cresselia

i need help i hear it ahs some good defensive stats besides being legendary...i have trouble findign it and catching it i need helpppppp

Years
    Well, once you find it on Fullmoon Island (got to Canalave, then talk to the sailor dude who takes you to iron island) it'll be roaming around Sinnoh. Then try to find an area where you can easily go over boundaries so it'll change it's location. Once it's close to you, go and try to find it in the grass. Have a pokemon with some ability or move that won't let it flee, then lower it's health and try to catch it.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Daily Events (Do not work properly)

Hello, people.
    As the title suggests, my daily events do not work.

I have Pokemon Platinum (bought it two weeks ago, with a Nintendo Dsi).
    Well, until yesterday, everything was fine.
    Yesterday, I inserted my Platinum on my cousin's Nintendo Ds lite, in order to send some pokemon from the 3rd generation.
    Then, I inserted it back to my Dsi (this happened today). But, for some odd reason, the daily events didn't work!

Do you know why?

Everything else works just fine, and I am slightly disappointed with this fact. I didn't expect it to happen.

I hope it can be solved. If you know what causes it, please reply!
    Thank you for reading it.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    The daily events stopped functioning.

Hello, people.
    As the title suggests, my daily events do not work.

I have Pokemon Platinum (bought it two weeks ago, with a Nintendo Dsi).
    Well, until yesterday, everything was fine.
    Yesterday, I inserted my Platinum on my cousin's Nintendo Ds lite, in order to send some pokemon from the 3rd generation.
    Then, I inserted it back to my Dsi (this happened today). But, for some odd reason, the daily events didn't work!

Do you know why?

Everything else works just fine, and I am slightly disappointed with this fact. I didn't expect it to happen.

I hope it can be solved. If you know what causes it, please reply!
    Thank you for reading it.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    Do you have any idea, how can I check it?

Another weird thing, is that my Poketch's applications (Calendar + Digital Clock) show the correct date and time. (same goes for the analogue clock).

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    It is normal.
    When you change the game to a new DS, the game need to sychronize with the DS.
    Like this, you can only migrate pokemon only 24 hours after the synchronozation.

Years
    Shaymin?!?!

So, going back to my neglected Diamond game, I was wondering if I could catch Shaymin. I've already beat the Elite 4 and stuff, and I have the National Pokedex. I don't know about any special events that are gonna be happening here any time soon, and we don't have an action replay or plan on getting one. Is there any kind of code or something? Or another way to catch it? (I know about Route 224, I'm on my way there now)

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    I assumed that this would have been normal, since otherwise, it would have been a terrible glitch.
    The point is, does anyone knows when will my daily events start working again?

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    I assumed that this would have been normal, since otherwise, it would have been a terrible glitch.
    The point is, does anyone knows when will my daily events start working again?
    It should be working tomorrow, or if you insert a G3 GamePak, press migrate and choose to sync the game-time with the DS clock, immediately.

Does anyone know if there's any difference in the times for Drifloon between DP and Platinum?
    It doesn't seem to be where it should when it should...

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    When I defeat/run from Giratina in the Torn World on Platinum, when I encounter it again in Turnback Cave, will its stats and such be the same? E.g., If I were to kill a non-shiny Giratina in the Torn World, would I still be able to SR for a Shiny one in Turnback Cave? Thanks ;)

Years
    Probably not, because it's probably similar to the roaming pokes, the way you see it the 1st time will be the way it is every other time you see it.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Thanks. Sorry for not replying to your question Fallujah; I haven't done the event or anything yet and thus have no idea about the process. I gave Google a try and found nothing reliable there either, beyond actually getting the flower from the lady.
    Is the flower a hold/use item? If not, then I have no idea =\ Sorry.

Back