• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

crowbones80

Beauty
    Years
    Instead of using the touch screen for the castanets, you could use the directional buttons or x, y, a, and b. Up = red, Down= blue, left= green, right = yellow. Trust me, it's much easier. Hope I was able to help. =)

-Ashley

thanks I will definitely try that instead :)

my HEC is actually very good - it's the timing that sometimes throws me :) but yeah I'll keep practising lol

thanks everyone!

Snitch

How long, how long?
    Years
    All DS games now rely on the DS clock, starting from Animal Crossing: WW. So no, they have no internal batteries as far as I'm aware.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    If the original Japanese pokemon is not nicknamed by its original owner, and you evolve it, the Japanese characters will go away and will be changed to English characters (or at least, that's what I've heard). Even after it evolves though, you still can't nickname it or change its name back to the original Japanese characters.

The best way to get that pokemon so you can nickname it is to breed it and nickname a baby. :)

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    I have a couple bred pokemon and I am wondering if they are any good or kinda a waste of time.

Squirtle: Brick Break, Surf, Tail Whip, Bubble
    Charmander: Ember, SmokeScreen, Dragon Rage, Scary Face

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I want to catch the Regis in Platinum, is there any way I can get them without the event Regigigas?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    I'm guessing everyone here either did not know, but a pokemon from a different country levels even faster than one that's just traded from the same country. It gains more experience, it's on the official pokemon website. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    All DS games now rely on the DS clock, starting from Animal Crossing: WW. So no, they have no internal batteries as far as I'm aware.

Right this new generation of pokemon games does not have an internal clock, thats for sure. Thats why changing your DS clock allows you to catch pokemon at night even in the morning :D.

Tatortotts

I lol'd.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 29, 2012
    Snitch is right.
    You just need a heart scale, then you can learn any move that you chose not to learn.

-Tator

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    are there any trainers with pokemon holding any items worth using thief on?

Back