• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    You forgot about the big detail of Slow Start's Attack drop. With it, its base attack stat goes down from 160 to an un-respectable 80, the same as its special attack. It would be unlikely for it to KO anything until Slow Start wears off and by then, it would've likely been KO'd.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    Just wondering what's better on Latias, Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor. I can't get Draco Meteor on my Platinum, but if it's better on Latias then I'll find way to get it. But please leave your opinions.

Years
    were is Cynthia when she gives you the eevee

Cynthia doesn't give you the Eevee. Bebe does. She's in the house next to the Pokemon Center in Hearthome City.

Also, Dragon Pulse seems like a smarter choice than Draco Meteor for Latias unless you're running some kind of Choice Specs/Scarf/Life Orb moveset.
    Draco Meteor can be taught by Grandma Wilma who lives in a house on Route 210.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    when ever I connect to my access point a bunch of boxes pop up that are wireless connections
    and when I click one of them it says that the system is not supported by the ds and the others are with a password and when I read the top I need a WEP password....what are all these thing?

ok something just happened...I opened a window and I got a connection that the lock at the side was unlocked and it got hooked up and then when it was testing the connection there was an error that there was no access point or something like that...what does this mean?

Last edited:
    Years
    Those are all wireless security encryption codes. It's so that unwanted people don't hack into your wireless network and computer/leech off your internet.

If you have a wireless router, then you should be able to set your own WEP key if you're using WEP encryption. Then, you can use that WEP key to allow access for the wireless devices you want (like your DS or Wii).

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I'm trying to get a shiny Koffing with the Masuda method. I have a male japanese misdreavus. if i globally trade for, say, a spanish female koffing, will that further increase the chances of getting a shiny?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    No, i mean with a japanese misdreavus and american koffing i know it's 1/2048. but with a foreign koffing not from japan, does that quadruple the chances again down to 1/512?

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Heyy can anybody help me.
    How do I send a mystery gift to my cousins game ???

Years
    The only way a Mystery Gift can be sent to a game is if a Mystery Gift signal is being transmitted. This is usually done at Nintendo events or with things like PBR. The only way that you yourself can send a Mystery Gift is if the Wonder Card is able to send it to friends. So far, the only one able to do that was released only in Japan, so you can't send a Mystery Gift to your cousin, Unfortunately.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    It depends on the gift if it's even possible, if you have a card you can send you can simply select it and it will let you choose "Send", if not you simply can't...

Back