• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Phazon

Avoid grass patches on the border, edge, corner, or blocked by an obstacle. It is best to reset the pokeradar and to stay in the middle of the field; that way, you have grass surrounding you and you will be able to continue your chain.

Your chain will also end if you use a rare candy or hop on your bicycle, iirc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Full fashion case or bag? How to empty or override? Tnx!

cant trade berries for accessories, it says "you can't carry any more" - no one knows how to fix this, do u? Thanks.

My kid and I painstakingly planted hundreds of berries so he could get all the accessories for his "fashion case" to dress his pokemon up for contests and pictures. But when we try to trade in the berries in Floraroma town in the berry store to get new accessores, it says "oh you can not carry any more than that". We got some of the accessories we already have by trading in berries, and the rest were found in Amity Park while walking a pokemon. But now it won't let us trade for any more. So even tho we have 107 Spelon berries to trade in for a carpet but it says no. Please can anyone help? I tried letting some pokemon (in Bebes box) hold/carry items in my "bag", to see if that would empty out the bag a bit, but it didnt allow me to trade the berries in. And then I tried selling back some pokeballs and whatever else was saleable, even TMS- to the store, but that didnt free up the bag either. I have like 20 fluffs and feathers I Could dump out of the actual fashion case, (Which is where the accessories I am trying to acquire are to be stored) but I dont know how.there is no option to dump stuff out of the fashion case. And what the lady in the berry store says is "oh you cannot carry more than that". ??? She doesnt make specific mention to the fashion case, so thats why I was trying to sell other items that are easy to get rid of. Allegedly, the case was said to be limitless, according to one site I saw. Which made me think I could dump other items out of the "bag", instead. Whatdya think, is there anywhere I could find out this weird info? I have searched on google and the only thing I found is someone asking the identical question, with no answer to it. I have like 1200 berries and I cant trade them now, lol. I did a very extensive search on google but no one seems to know. Help?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Have you already obtained the Item, for big items like Carpet, retro pipe ect... you can usually only carry 1 of each ?

glaceongurl

.:A warm blizzard blows:.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Egg Moves

I'm breeding Mareeps, and i want to make a Mareep hatch with an abnormal egg move. (like a water move) So, i searched for egg groups, and found out that Flaafy,Mareep and Floatzel are in the same egg group. so i put Flaafy and Floatzel in the day care. When i hatched the egg they made, the Mareep only knew Tackle and Growl. Any Advice?:disappoin
    Reply back plz

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm breeding Mareeps, and i want to make a Mareep hatch with an abnormal egg move. (like a water move) So, i searched for egg groups, and found out that Flaafy,Mareep and Floatzel are in the same egg group. so i put Flaafy and Floatzel in the day care. When i hatched the egg they made, the Mareep only knew Tackle and Growl. Any Advice?:disappoin
    Reply back plz

Mareep doesn't learn any water type egg moves. Only normal, psychic, electric, dark, and ground. Go here. Scroll down to egg moves

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Have you already obtained the Item, for big items like Carpet, retro pipe ect... you can usually only carry 1 of each ?

no I have not already gotten one, unfortunately. I have some other items like the mirror ball, but cant get the carpet etc. cause it won't let me. Good thought tho!! Any idea what I can do to fix this? thanks much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    DRAGONOMEGA-
    U WERE RIGHT. There WAS a carpet in the bag, tho it never took my 100 berries for it, so I have no idea how it got there. We took weeks to save 100 berries and tried to trade them, and somehow the carpet got there without taking the berries (which is why I never knew it was there). Thanks, I wouldnt have really looked had you not mentioned that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Could anyone tell me a spread(s) with IV's of 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 for bred pokemon? I don't have access to RNG Reporter or anything like that. My usual delay is 13 seconds from an SR to pressing continue, sometimes 14 seconds.
    That isn't delay. Delay is roughly 60 times the seconds between game start and hitting A on the Continue screen. In DP, a typical delay is 620. In Platinum, a typical delay is 600. In HGSS, a typical delay is 490. These numbers vary between players.

You must calibrate and find your own delay, and if it is even or odd... Download RNG Reporter. There is a way to work it on Macs now, just search.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    hey i have a couple of questions regarding breeding.
    I have an aggron with Magnet rise, Iron head and super power, will the Aron know these moves if i breed it with a female?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    It's basically upgraded. Extra storyline, extra Pokémon formes, slight variations in Pokémon availability, battle frontier, mechanics changes, some map changes, bigger Sinnoh 'dex. You might not want to spoil yourself, but there's a list here.

Back