• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Thanks
    I know the pokemon, just need their where abouts.
    Google, for once, has failed me >.<

Serebii.net will be the best place for you then. It tells you their moves, types, abilities, pokedex entry, pokedex description, location, etc. I would recommend it for you to use. Hope I helped.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Serebii.net will be the best place for you then. It tells you their moves, types, abilities, pokedex entry, pokedex description, location, etc. I would recommend it for you to use. Hope I helped.

Many Thanks,
    im sure your info will help me complete the National Dex (:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    2 quick things relating to Milotic.

1. If equipped with a Toxic Orb, would Marvel Scale activate straight away?
    2. If the status was healed, would the effect of Marvel Scale continue?

ConnoRAWR

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    I cant get into the top trainer cafe (at least i think its that),
    it just says 'members only'
    Help?!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm not fully sure but I think you need a certain amount of ribbons to gain acess.. hmm I'll let someone else confirm.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I cant get into the top trainer cafe (at least i think its that),
    it just says 'members only'
    Help?!

Are you talking about the one by Lake Valor? Or the other one in the Resort Area? Please elaborate a bit more so I can help you out.

ConnoRAWR

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Are you talking about the one by Lake Valor? Or the other one in the Resort Area? Please elaborate a bit more so I can help you out.

Resort area, someone gave me directions earlier which were wrong, so i found it eventually but cant get in >.<

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Resort area, someone gave me directions earlier which were wrong, so i found it eventually but cant get in >.<

Alright well here's what to do. In order to get in your pokemon in your party need to have 10 ribbons all together. One pokemon doesn't have to have all 10 others can have 1 or 2, but they all have to equal up to 10. An easy way to get ribbons if from the lady in Sunyshore who gives you a ribbon everday, and contests. Hope this helped.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

You need a Pokemon which has several ribbons attached to it in order to enter. I believe that the exact number is 10, although I might be off a bit on that.

2 quick things relating to Milotic.

1. If equipped with a Toxic Orb, would Marvel Scale activate straight away?
    2. If the status was healed, would the effect of Marvel Scale continue?

Marvel Scale will only activate once Milotic is Poisoned, and will stop working once its status is cured.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I've been getting the following message when I try to upload my videos in pokemon platinum.

"There appears to be a problem with the recipient's Pokemon. Data was not sent."

Could this be due to the fact I'm using a flashcart?

I believe that if you use hacked pokemon, the video will not upload. At least, my friend had some difficulty submitting videos. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I've been getting the following message when I try to upload my videos in pokemon platinum.

"There appears to be a problem with the recipient's Pokemon. Data was not sent."

Could this be due to the fact I'm using a flashcart?

No, flash cards can still upload videos. TwilightBlade is probably correct on the matter, although the Pokemon would need to be severely hacked.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    In the day care center in Solaceon, there's a green part of the building on the right. Is that place used for anything?

Not really, no. It only acts as a sort of a "waiting room" for trainers who do not wish to leave their Pokemon alone. You can run around the room if you so desire, but that is about all.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I believe that if you use hacked pokemon, the video will not upload. At least, my friend had some difficulty submitting videos. :P

No, flash cards can still upload videos. TwilightBlade is probably correct on the matter, although the Pokemon would need to be severely hacked.

Hmm thanks, I'd need to look in to my pokemon, I have got them from all different sorts of people.

But I know IV's are legal....and location seems fine. I dunno what else could be the problem.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Hmm thanks, I'd need to look in to my pokemon, I have got them from all different sorts of people.

But I know IV's are legal....and location seems fine. I dunno what else could be the problem.

Do its EVs go over 510 all together? That's the max amount of EVs a pokemon can have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

The IVs being illegal for its given Nature would be your best bet, then. The ability or moveset might be off, as well, but those are far easier to notice.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    The IVs being illegal for its given Nature would be your best bet, then. The ability or moveset might be off, as well, but those are far easier to notice.

I might look in to it later.
    Yes IV's being illegal with nature, ability and gender. Complicated stuff...when I have free time I'll do some research on them.

Edit:
    I found the problem, one of the pokemon I got in a trade it's EV's were 255attack, 236 speed and 20 sp attack.
    It goes past the limit of 510, but stat wise it isn't breaking any rules coz it can't add an extra point anywhere so that's why it was hard to find. >_> -releases pokemon-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I'm looking for a male and female feebas,I want to breed them to get a low level miltoc. The guide says there is B1 of Mt. Coronet,but I can't seem to find any feebas around.

Are they in a certain spot,or should I just keep fishing for them with the Good Rod?

Back