• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Im looking for a awesome elec Pokemon...not Raichu though...bad history with Rai-Rai...anyways only Elec Pokes from the Sinnoh Dex.

Try picking up a Magnezone. It can outspeed many slower Pokemon, take hits very well, and then hit with its immense SpA.
    I've fallen in love with it.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Im looking for a awesome elec Pokemon...not Raichu though...bad history with Rai-Rai...anyways only Elec Pokes from the Sinnoh Dex.

Is this for Platinum? If so, I really can't recommend Electivire enough. You can only get it later on, but it's really worth it, as most pokes it wants to fight have low defense.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Ok. I need help now. if anyone who remembers Trainer's Pokemon in the game and hte Location of the Trainer. cause i only need 3 more Pokemon to see till National.

I need

046 - Wormadam

053 - Combee

156 - Probopass [Edit: I found the Trainer that has it]

If anyone Knows which trainer in the game have them and Location please Help.

Last edited:

Dr. Strange

Elite Four
    Years
    Does anyone know the mystery of wurmple's evolution in D/P/Pt?

From what I've seen, it has something to do with personality values. But understanding them is a bit complicated, assistance is very much needed as well as appreciated.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    question about EV trHPaining.

Currently i am deciding taking on EV training. This will be my first time ever doing so. I trained my lucario from level 1 to 10-13 i believe on ghastly in that old chateau place. Then i went from 13-45 currently at Golducks. This is its stats so far and i would like to know if anything i did was a wrong choice or whatever. I'm training its special attack right now and its stats as of right now are.

Lucario: Level 45.
    Modest Nature
    HP:126
    atk:99
    def:74
    sp.atk:156
    sp.def:77
    speed:90

Does that look good? Also if it matters, I am using a Lucky egg as off 40+.

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    How is this possible?!?

My brother's birthday (Pikazard) just recently got Pokemon Platinum for his birthday. He didn't get an American neither Japanese version. It was English! It's real. My Mum got it from him from a shop.

But the confirmed date was 22nd May!!
    How?!?

PHC

Years
    Mybe not an official shops, or someone bought already exlusive alot ways getting before its released
    i got mine in israel a week ego. works fine

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    A few ways, mostly illegal.

She purchased (likely unknowingly) a bootleg.

Some store broke the release date and sold it early.

Some video game reviewer sold his promo copy and somehow it ended up in her hands.

You're lying, delusional, or confused.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Bibarel and Skarmory I believe.

Bibarel : Strength, Surf, Waterfall, Rock Climb
    Skarmory: Fly, Cut, Rock Smash, Defog

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Ranch hates Platinum.

I got pokemon Ranch awhile ago, being a breeder, I need the space.
    I got Platinum for my bday, early. And went to connect the two, and it said "only diamond and pearl" Has nintendo left off platinum completely, or are they planning on updating that at sometime? I know plat has not been out all together too long so I can understand that it wouldnt be updated yet. My curiosity is if anyone has even heard of an update in the works?

It would suck if they dont remedy this, and I would highly doubt they wouldnt.

Back