• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    @ deku: Yes, it does, but only if the pokémon was not originally theirs. Just trading a pokémon to a friend and then having them trade it back will not work. If the ID and the SID are the same as the person's, it won't work.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Help

I know this is probably in the wrong place, but I really need help, I've finished the main story, and I've got the nation dex, but when I go to trade in the GTS, I can only get Sinnoh Pokémon.. I don't know what the problem is!

(I just checked, that It's definently in the wrong place, sorry!! please move this somewhere else anybody)

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
    You can only trade for pokemon and search for pokemon that you have seen.
    For example, if you haven't seen Darkrai yet then you will not see Darkrai listed in the search or wanted section.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    big 4? you mean the elite 4? yeah, I've beaten them, I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something.

You can only trade for pokemon and search for pokemon that you have seen.
    For example, if you haven't seen Darkrai yet then you will not see Darkrai listed in the search or wanted section.

But how come in Diamond, I could search for any Pokémon from the national dex even though I haven't seen it yet? =\

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    I believe you can only trade for pokemon youve seen... Correct me if im wrong...

EDIT: psycho beat me to it while i was typing lol XD

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Yes, a colossal pain, but somewhat more fun.

I wish I could get a Trapinch...

Years
    about Shaymin's sky form...I know you need a flower from someone in Floaroma town. I got my Shaymin from my friend who got it from his friend. I talked to everyone in Floaroma town, and one girl mentioned it, but she didn'tgive me one. How do I get the flower to make Shaymin change to its sky form?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    about Shaymin's sky form...I know you need a flower from someone in Floaroma town. I got my Shaymin from my friend who got it from his friend. I talked to everyone in Floaroma town, and one girl mentioned it, but she didn'tgive me one. How do I get the flower to make Shaymin change to its sky form?

This only works in Pokemon Platinum. Are you playing Diamond or Pearl?

Back