• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
  • WiFi Question

Have you ever had a problem when your battling someone online then it just freezes in the middle of a battle? Is there any way to fix it?

Years
  • once you challenge a gym leader to a rematch at the restaurant in the survival area will you be able to fight them again? I'm looking for a good place to raise pokemon (without the length of the E4) and the restaurant sounds like the right place if I can challenge everyone over and over...

Years
  • You can battle the 4 trainers that are there only once each day.

So let's say Roark, Volkner, Maylene, and Crasher appear one day. I beat em all. Do they come back to the restaurant another day to be challenged a second time (ad infinitum?) Do they're pokemon get stronger with each challenge or does it stay at a set level?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Yeah, they come back on another day, but each day, the mix is different.
    The levels are fixed and don't change.

Edit: Beat :P

Years
  • Why would you need that? For in-game teams, all you need is a bunch of attacking moves, revives, full restores, full heals, and hyper potions, and you're all set.

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    It could be a prob. with your router, or maybe Wifi strength. It maybe a prob. with whom ever your battling also.

You gotta love Nintendo :)

LugiaFreak

Years
  • I need some help catching Azelf... I'll get it's HP down to the red, then use my Sneasel's False Swipe to get it's HP down to 1. To put it to sleep, I have my Roserade, who knows GrassWhistle... but every time I send out Roserade, Azelf uses Uproar and I can't put it to sleep until it calms down.

Even after it does, Azelf's speed is higher then my Roserade's, so it usually uses Uproar again before I have the chance to do anything. (Or Confusion, which kills my Roserade anyway. T_T) This has been happening so often that I have never even had the chance to throw a single Poke Ball at it. T_T

This Pokemon is driving me absolutly insane. Does anyone have any tips?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I need some help catching Azelf... I'll get it's HP down to the red, then use my Sneasel's False Swipe to get it's HP down to 1. To put it to sleep, I have my Roserade, who knows GrassWhistle... but every time I send out Roserade, Azelf uses Uproar and I can't put it to sleep until it calms down.

Even after it does, Azelf's speed is higher then my Roserade's, so it usually uses Uproar again before I have the chance to do anything. (Or Confusion, which kills my Roserade anyway. T_T) This has been happening so often that I have never even had the chance to throw a single Poke Ball at it. T_T

This Pokemon is driving me absolutly insane. Does anyone have any tips?

I suggest trying to level up some more, or try to use a fast pokémon that has a move that will put it to sleep. Perhaps you could try using X Speed's [if you have any] so you could boost your Roserade's speed.

Other than that, I guess you could just keep trying hard and think of a stragety of some kind.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    If I use Trick on an NP in-game character and switch my Choice item for theirs, after the match is finished will I still have my Choice item?

Back