• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
looking for a swak. >.<

@ Halcyon: if it's possible to help with pokemon white i'll help ya :)

furthermore i'm looking for a celebi or shining suicun, entei or raikou to borrow for the zorua/zoruark event. u'll get it back for sure >:<. pm me pls

furthermore i'm looking for a celebi or shining suicun, entei or raikou to borrow for the zorua/zoruark event. u'll get it back for sure >:<. pm me pls

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Looking for: Somebody trustworthy to help me transfer a bunch of pokemon from SS to White, I'll only transfer as many as you want as I know it'll be quite tedious, I haven't got much to offer, Vm/Pm me and we'll try work something out. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
hi, i need the following dream world pokemon for my coolection:
tauros- sheer force ability (male)
girafarig- sap sipper (female)
qwilfish- intimidate (female)
buneary- limber (female)

in return i can offer almost any available dream world pokemon, just name it and i'll tell you if i have it or not (don't ask for dream world events).
pm/vm me for details or offers.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
@shinysalamence
How do you transfer? Do i need to have White?
Chris

You need to have a 4th generation game to trade to, a finished copy of white or Black with the transfer center and 2 DSes to transfer.

TEDIOUS as hell, but I need help too for a Skarmory in my White game (see previous page).

So, does anyone with 2DSes, one finished 5th gen and a random 4th gen game want to help me?
I got TM's and Pokemon from 4th gen in return.

Last edited:

CalumMUFC

Check out My Trade Thread!
Years
Following pokemon needed:

Mewtwo
Garchomp
Tauros

At the moment I only have Reshiram, Zorua, Bulbasaur and Charmander to offer.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
Looking for: Somebody trustworthy to help me transfer a bunch of pokemon from SS to White, I'll only transfer as many as you want as I know it'll be quite tedious, I haven't got much to offer, Vm/Pm me and we'll try work something out. :)

how much would they be? i'll help if i can >:<

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2011
hey, does anyone mind helping me with the unova pokedex? basically i need the ones from white. thanks.

Looking for: Rufflet, Solosis, Tepig, Throh, Snivy

Offering: Oshawott, or any of the comparable black exclusives

FC: 2279 7286 8982
name: Kris

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Still looking for an IV EV Jolly Weavile with Ice Shard, Pursuit and Low Kick.

Offering up to 3 of my pokemon depending on how many of the above requirements it fills. CMT for offers.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Sill looking for Shiny Growlithe/Arcanine (talking to someone about it) and Shiny Elekid.

Offering: Shiny Ditto, Some Random Pokes I have, PM me and we can talk

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2022
want ditto japanese

looking for japanese ditto to trade my American ditto lv63 untouched

nature mild
hold item : old amber
ability: Limber
moves
only transform

2 pokemon in one:P

friend code:3138 6841 3154

Last edited:
Years
I have plenty of ev pokemon trained and ready to go. I'm looking for a untouch celebi from gamestop. Nature is modest. Rule number 1 no hacks please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game version: Heart gold.

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
In desperate need of any 6 pokemon with the ability (Pick-up) between the levels 91-100 to be traded to Pokemon 5th gen (Example Aipom/Ambipom).I can offer exclusive non-legendaries from either version,all the starter pokemon from the older games, as well as egg-move Growlithe with Flare Blitz,Close Combat,Crunch and Morning Sun at level 1.Hope someone can help,thankies guys =^.^=

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
Looking for a DW Elekid (one with Magnet Rise)

and also a shiny Charmander with a quiet or brave nature

Offering any of my legendary Pokemon for Charmander (Celebi (gamestop-UT), Dialga, Terakkion, Cobalion, Zekrom)

Will negotiate for the Elekid, have plenty of Pokemon to offer in return

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Looking desperately for a JAPANESE or other foreign Zorua(Ditto is also fine). I'm on the U.S.A. version and I really wan to try out the masuda method for a shiny zorua.

I can reward you with a Shiny Eevee(male)~! That, or a shiny Riolu(Also male). Your choice. C:

I play on PKM Black
Code: 4255 - 3026 - 7809

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Still looking for Speed Boost Caravanah if anyone has. You can give me an egg or the pokemon itself. I am offering up a nincada in exchange

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
LF: Flawless Adamant Spiritomb (non-shiny prefered)
OF: PM me to discuss your wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back