• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Allright, hello guys, I have a little problem.

I need to transfer my Skarmory from Platinum to White but that isn't possible to do without another finished B/W copy and a 2nd DS. B/W can't communicate with 4th gen via FC's.

So I'm looking for someone with a LOW LEVEL (below 20) MALE SKARMORY in their B/W game to give it to me. Nature and moves don't matter one bit to me. I can offer the following in return:

In my Platinum game:
Snorunt lvl 32
Porygon lvl 25

In my Pearl game:
Drigblim lvl 28
Shieldon lvl 20
Aipom lvl 10
Porygon 2 lvl 25
Eevee lvl 16

In Heartgold:
Ditto lvl 10
Shuckle lvl 26

I also might have some nice TM's you might want. If you want two Pokémon in return that's OK, I really want that Skarmory to my White game. But keep in mind that the Pokémon I offer can't be transferred to B/W, you'll have to do that yourself with a second DS!

So anyone with a <lvl 20 Skarmory male in B/W who wants to help me, send me a message!

eman1192

Shiny Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2022
Looking for a lvl 1 UT shiny aron with the eggmove endeavor and ability sturdy.

I have many shiny pokemon i can offer. PM me for details :)

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
Years
I'm looking for celebi to borrow (if you don't need back keep,but i don't have to keep it) pm me fo offers...have many but don't know what you want so there's no point in makind a list...I need it for my dex, and to get another zoura.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Looking for: Mew/Gengar/Haunter/ Landurus ( any level ).

Offering: Kyurem ( fresh level 75 ) and Zekrom ( fresh level 50 ) . Any starters from white/black, any of the monkeys from white/black ( I have all 3 types )/ exclusives pokemons from white/black, zorua and some fossil pokemons/ also have umbreon, espeon, leafon and glaceon and Eevee itself.

Send me a pm if interested.

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
looking for Snivy and Tepig.

moreover i need a Pansage. pansaga would be traded vs Pansear. with the other two. tell me what u want i'll see what i can do. pm me if u wann trade

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
I would like a Caravanah egg with the ability Speed Boost if anyone has and can breed. I can give you a nincada or a charmander, or Pokerus, I don't really have rares

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
LF: Any Lv. 41-60 Pokemon w/ pickup (for lucky eggs), Adamant Aron with Rock head and Head Smash

OF: Cryogonals, Adamant Druddigons, Megahorn Absol eggs, Zoroua eggs, and any easily catchable pokemon in Black version.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
Looking for Voltorb or Electrode, nature and all that other stuff doesn't matter. PM me with what you'd like in return.

icypsaiko

Chicken Eater
Years
LF: Larvitar, Lotad, Gen I starters or evos

OF: Gible, Munclax, Gen IV starters (all lvl 1)

pm if you want to trade
(my game is Platinum)

Last edited:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
I need someone to help me transfer four-five Pokemon from my Platinum to SoulSilver.
I have some Absol (in Platinum) and Zangoose (in SS) to go about. VM/PM would be appreciated. :D

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
4th gen only
Looking for adamant machop, nicknamed Machop (first capital letter) with Guts ability, bullet punch and ice punch.
Also looking for adamant hitmonchan, nicknamed Hitmonchan (first capital letter) with iron fist, and egg move rapid spin.
PM me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Looking for a Shiny Venonat On 4th gen
Offering any TM, Masterball or Chirzard or Venasaur (with a TM or masterball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back