• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autey

The Wise One
    Years
    I'm looking for a trapinch, shiny or not, with a Jolly Nature. And a timid shiny or non shiny Deino,a growlithe with iron head, charmander timid nature shiny or not.
    Offering
    Shiny Golem
    Any Natured Eevee
    Any Natured Zorua
    Any Growlithe
    Cyndaquil
    Togepi
    Bagon
    Electrick
    Treecko
    PM or VM me if you have one. NOTE this is for 5 gen.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Requesting: Perfect IV Pokemon
    Offering: I can EV the perfect IV Pokemon just send me everything you need about the EVing so you don't have to do it (I need something to do.) I can EV all of the pokemon in less than 2 days. Also have Perfect IV pokemon my self and shinies PM for more info.

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
    LF: Rufflet, Cyndaquil,Totodile,Squirtle,Chikorita,Mudkip,Tornadus(Traded Mine accidently.
    OF:Torchic With Aerial Ace And Fireblast
    Chimchar
    Turtwig
    Tepig
    Elekid with thunder and Thunderbolt

Please use my Black FC.

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
    Hihi people! <3 Just another friendly average trade request.If anyone could be kind enough to send a Glameow or a Purugly my way i'd appreciate it.Nature or gender isn't important,i'd just like to get my hands on one.Hope for a response soon,thanks! =^w^=

Years
    Gen IV: I'm looking for a Giratina with a good nature. I prefer if it have good IVs (+20).

I'm willing to offer quite a bit for it, and even more if the IVs are better. I can offer any shiny Pokémon through Gen I-IV, these will be RNG'd and you can choose a specific nature/ability/gender. I have some legendaries and events I'm willing to trade away just vm/pm me whatever interest you. =)

Last edited:

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Looking for someone who help me to transfer 5 pokemons from diamond to white version.
    Offering: HO-Oh
    PM me

Ruhn

Breeder
    Years
    looking for starter pokemon of the first to fourth generation (stats, charachter, attacks doesn't matter). offering: well everything out of my collection, except legends. tell me what u want and i look if i have it.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for Subway items, not the ev training ones though, Vm me if you have any for offer. If you can clone I can get some pretty valuble things for them. :)

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I have a thousand Spiritomb, with all natures , if anyone would like one. I will be trading them out for average Pokemon. I'm trying to complete my nat'l dex in White version. Let me know via email: [email protected]

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    im looking for a pichu, pikachu or raichu!
    please PM me and we'll work something out :)

GEN V

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
    LF:Shiny Vaporeon(will accept regular colored) or shiny ralts.
    OF:pkrs Thundurus, starters, victini, and others, vm or pm me.

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
    Hihi people! <3 Just another friendly average trade request.If anyone could be kind enough to send a Glameow or a Purugly my way i'd appreciate it.Nature or gender isn't important,i'd just like to get my hands on one.Hope for a response soon,thanks! =^w^=

Still really needing this,please PM me soon someone ;o;

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    Just need help evolving my pokemon.

Offering any Black version exclusives that you can get pre E4

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back