• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
  • Looking For: A male Chimchar, A male Munchlax with Fire Punch, A male ralts, a frillish, speed boost torchic, Larvesta an Adamant Axew, and a Dawn Stone

Offering: Lillipup, Throh, Darumaka, Dream World Tailow, Audino, Vanillite, Stoutland, Panpour, Cinccino, Darmanitan, Emolga, Pansage, Cottonee, Vanillite, Sewaddle, Dream World Ponyta, Swanna, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Serperior, Coballion and Virizion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Looking for anything in my sig. I can breed anything not listed. I DON'T WANT TO TRADE MOST MY LEGENDARIES. I DO have 4 to trade. ONLY Suicune, thunderous, cobalion, and terrikon. PM me if you are interested.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Looking For: A male Munchlax with Fire Punch, A male ralts, a frillish, Larvesta an Adamant Axew, and a Dawn Stone

Offering: Lillipup, Throh, Darumaka, Dream World Tailow, Audino, Vanillite, Stoutland, Panpour, Cinccino, Darmanitan, Emolga, Pansage, Cottonee, Vanillite, Sewaddle, Dream World Ponyta, Swanna, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Serperior, Coballion and Virizion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    My dream come true.

Hi there,

I know this is probably an annoyance but; I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the baby versions of the fire and leaf starters?(We have water) My girlfriend and I have just picked up Pokemon Black and really wanted to have all 3 starters to battle each other. Is anyone willing to give us a hand? My friend code is 3007-8191-9752 thank you very much for your time!

Requesting: Snivy and Tepig (both male please!)

Offering: Anything other than the water starter

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Looking For: A male Munchlax with Fire Punch, A male ralts, a frillish, Larvesta an Adamant Axew, and a Dawn Stone

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    does anyone have a solosis they can send please

looking for all white exclusives pm me i have black

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: Aipom or Ambipom

I give some legendary stuff (thundurus, rayquaza, tornadus).. starters... just give me one of these dams monkeys :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    looking for white exclusives

does anyone have a tympole with earth power?

Last edited:

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
  • Reshiram- Male- Modest/Timid Nature.

I have Black and White Tour Celebi, any of the Shiny Legendary Dogs, or Zorua(UT).

Years
  • Giving Legendaries and others for a MONKEY

Hi. I'm looking for an Aipom or an Ambipom.
    I can give rayquaza, thundurus, tornadus, starters..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back